Chapter 15

(Morning)

I woke up and went to the bathroom to took a shower and changed into jeans and a tee with the logo of the diner.
I put my hair into a ponytail and walked towards the kitchen.

I made some french toast and when I finished eating I grabbed my phone and keys and drove towards the diner.

I parked the car walked inside the diner and smiled when Clara greeted me with a hug and I didn't flinch.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning Clara."

She showed me around the diner and the back and told me what I would be doing.
I walked to the front and greeted customers and lead them to a table.

(Few hours later)

I just finished my shift for today and Clara had told me I had done a good job for my first day.

I grabbed my keys from my locker an walked around town for a little bit I went to the grocery store and bought a few things that I needed then walked to my car with two grocery bags I drove towards home.
Home I never thought I would have one.

I parked my car and grabbed the bags and made my way to my house.
I was about to open the door when that same pain was back I leaned my head on the door and took a deep breath.

"Sophia! are you okay?" I heard Cameron call out

"I'm okay, thanks for asking."

"Oh okay, how was working with Clara been."

"She's great, thanks for helping me out with everything."

"It's no problem at all."

We said our goodbyes and I walked to the kitchen placing the bags.

I put everything in its place then went to my room and changed into leggings and a tee then went to sleep.

I woke up to knocking on my door I quickly sat up and listened closely.

"Sophia, it's Mason!"

I stood up from bed and walked to the door.

"Mason? What are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at him

"I need to go show you something can you be ready in ten minutes?"

"I guess but where are we going?"

"Please change quick we don't have much time." He said looking at his watch

I nodded my head and walked to my room changing into jeans keeping the shirt and I put my hair into a messy bun and wore the uggs I bought a night ago.
I walked out to Mason when he noticed me he smiled.

"Oh good you're done."

He grabbed my hand barely letting me lock the door and ran to his car where he opened the door for me then ran to his side really quickly.

"Are you telling me where you're taking me?"

"Nope it's a surprise."

He drove quickly and after ten minutes he stopped the car in what looked like a forest.

"Come on there's not much time.'

He opened the door for me and we were quickly running though the forest.

When we stopped I couldn't help but hold my breath.

-----
Random note
Comment gummy worms if you love this story
Vote if  you're loving the story
Comment oreo if you love Mason