Chapter 22

I nodded and he kissed my forehead and walked out closing the door.
I removed my apron and put it into my locker grabbing my keys.

I walked to the bathroom washing my face then walked to Mason.
We drove separately Mason had said I would leave my car here for the time being.

Mason walked into the house first and took a deep breath then told me I could come in.

I went into my bedroom grabbing the small suitcase and putting some things that I will need.

I changed into a hoodie and kept the jeans I was wearing.
I grabbed my suitcase and pushed it into the living room.

"Are you ready?" Mason asked noticing the bag

"Yes"

We walked out and I was going to close the door when I remembered the cookies I made for Mason.

I grabbed the bag that held the cookies then I locked the house and held his hand as we walked to the car.

We started driving when I remembered Mason never told me where he would be taking me.

"So where are we going?" I said voicing my thoughts

"Somewhere safe I promise no will hurt you or the baby."

I nodded the rest of the car drive was silent.

Once I recognized where we are heading.

"Why are we going to the castle?" I asked

"I promise I will explain everything as soon as I can get you to a safe location." I nodded

We reached the castle gate and the guard bowed to Mason and let us in.

We drove to the front of the castle and people came rushing to the car.

One opened my door, another opened the trunk and took my bag.

Another opened Mason's car and when Mason got out he sat in the car and drove it away.

Mason held my hand and we walked and walked until we ended up in some type of garden.

"Mason, Why are we here? What's going on?"