Chapter 26

After a lot of dancing we finally called it a night and Mason walked me to my room.

"You looked gorgeous tonight thank you for being my date I know it must've been hard for you but it means a lot to me." He said then kissed my forehead

"I'll see you tomorrow morning for breakfast"

We said our good nights and I walked into my room to find Aria and Cat inside.
They helped me out of my dress and I put on shorts and large tee and I went to sleep.

In the middle of the night I had these pains in my stomach.
Then before I knew it I found myself walking towards the bathroom but before I could reach the toilet I found myself vomiting.

I started crying because I was in a lot of pain.
I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs.
Someone walked into my room but I couldn't see who it was.
I closed my eyes when the pain got to much.

(Few hours later)

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't I couldn't even move a muscle.
I tried for a few more minutes but if I'm telling the truth it felt like hours.
I stopped trying when I heard voices.

"It's not your fault sweetheart"

"But mom I should've been there. I could've lost her today, I just found her mom I can't lose her. And when she finds out about the baby she's going to hate me mom. I promised I would protect her and I didn't."

"Sophia is a strong girl. Together you will get though this. It wasn't your fault if it's anyone's fault it should be mine. I should've put guards at her door."

There was silence after that. I wanted to open my eyes to comfort those voices but I couldn't.
And all to soon I went back to unconsciousness.

I woke up again when I heard voices shouting.

"She isn't waking up! It's been days!"

"I'm sorry your highness there isn't more I could do. The injures she obtained and losing the baby has taken a toll on her body. She's just trying to recover and resting is the best thing right now"

I can't believe I lost my baby. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't believe it would be that.
I could feel myself lose consciousnesses.

"Sweetheart I'll stay with Sophia you should go have a shower and eat something maybe even rest. I promise I won't leave her side and I'll call if anything happens. You wouldn't want her to wake up to find you looking like that"

Every now and then I would wake and hear conversations but that's all I could do.
I couldn't move a muscle I couldn't even open my eyes.

All I wanted was to open my eyes and cry while Mason comforted me for the lose of my baby.
But I couldn't seem to do that no matter how hard I tried.
I couldn't even reach out to my wolf which I found very strange.
I went back to unconsciousness hopefully for the last time.

------

What do you think? Who was that person ? And why did they kill the baby?

As always if you liked this chapter tell me by giving it a vote.

And I want to know which is better wait for a long time for one big chapter or small chapters in little time ?