If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 27 [We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan]

I heard all your whining/And it's blocking up my brain/The time is coming/The time is now for our attack/A new generation/And you are in your world of pain/Don't try to stop it/You will break like glass/Move over son/Your time is done/But we can/Struggle to our feet/This thing is done/We see you run/'Cos you can't save your hide/Lets go!/The only way we know!/Is taking you out!~ Lostprophets - We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan

Walking into the meeting area after much arguing and lying it was in the end; Amber, Adam, Will, Logan, Gabe, Ty and Rob and also myself. The rest including Logan’s backup (who were unknown to the others) and Dean, Grant and Liz were outside at a reasonable distance to not give them any ideas of what was to unfold. They had to be at a reasonable distance due to Vampires and any other beings of supernatural’s strengths which included scent.

We walked in a ‘v’ formation almost, I being at the tip and centre since I was the main focus of this drama. I was the reason behind this mess, all me.

The place wasn’t a clichéd warehouse or a deserted run down house. It was a mansion, a mansion on a cliff top overlooking Wollongong. We were in the ritziest place of Wollongong and I felt like I’d stepped back into the world of my mother’s.

Stepping inside the foyer it instantly put my mother’s house to shame instantly and I smirked picturing her rage and jealousy if she was here. We turned into the first door on the left which led us right into a ballroom with the floors tiled marble and the walls of white with fancy gold markings and carvings. It was elegant. The ballroom had no items within it whatsoever, bare. At the back of the huge room there were multiple doors and I felt suddenly like Alice from Alice in Wonderland when she had to pick between hundreds of doors. Other than the doors the room was empty and it felt hollow and eerie as everything echoed loudly. Above us there was a balcony that ran right around the entire room that looked down upon us, I couldn’t however see the stairs that led to the balcony but I could see a door up in the back corner on one side of the room.

It was quiet, dead silent and beyond unnerving as all of us held our breaths. Will pulled at my hand holding it in his tightly not wanting to let go, his touch was working in calming my nerves. I however had no idea what Will was feeling as our link was broken from our broken relationship, if you could ever call it a relationship. After Logan and I returned to the group there was no chance for either of us talking and sorting out all this mess and that’s how I wanted it to work because right now my focus was solely on rescuing my father. Besides, if we fixed our problems now that created the chance for Will to be able to understand what I was thinking, feeling and also soon to do. I couldn’t risk that; I couldn’t jeopardize millions of lives. So we all had focused on organizing, planning and for Logan and I lying.

The sound of a door creaking opened came across the large silent room. The small sound as nerve racking and loud as an explosion. All eyes turned to the door sharply as we watched two people step into the extravagant room.

I squared my shoulders angry and determined as I and my team crossed the room and the other two walking from their side to meet us in the middle of the room. There was a good safe distance between us and that gave me some sense of safety.

“Well, well, well little one.” He acknowledged a bright smile on his face as if we were old school friends. What I was discovering was that these Vamps were sadistic people, things; they got huge pleasure out of other’s discomfort. They enjoyed toying with their food.

“Astroid, Hulk.” I acknowledged each with a stiff nod.

Hulk just stared never talking like usual whereas Astroid continued smiling his perfect features and appearance seeming unfitting to his character, his actions and what he was. It was unsettling to the say the least and although all my anger was focused on wishing to stride forward and pull my fist through in my hard punch I knew I had to resist. My actions would be ineffective to say the least.