If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 3 [Chemicals Collide]

Shut your eyes and feel the chemicals collide/You and I tonight/You're the sugar in my high/Shut your eyes/I feel the chemicals collide/Stars and satellites spinnin' round and round/On the night you saved my life~Boys Like Girls - Chemicals Collide

My head pounded like a jack hammer as my eyes struggled to open, it felt as if my brain was disconnected from my body as I ordered my body to sit up, it didn't. I must have hit my head hard because my whole body tingled; it was as if electricity was surging through my entire body, folding into every crease possible. But even with all that energy it was hard for me to keep my eyes opened and harder to take in the fact that someone was dabbing at my face and at the exact same time as it touched my face a sensation ran through me, it was so powerful and also beautiful that it was impossible to describe. I couldn't help but let a small moan leave my lips, my hands sluggishly reached up and rubbed under my eyes, it was as I was doing so that I realized someone was there, for my face to be dabbed someone had to be there!

My eyes flung opened wide and following my brains order I sat up quickly. So quickly that the ground beneath me and everything else spun and spun and spun. Dizzy and confused I put my head in my knees and closed my eyes shut tight as the wind weaved around me giving me fresh air. It was as a hand sat tentatively on my back that the sensation shot through me again, I suppose druggies would say it was like the top of the high before you came crashing, whilst extreme sport people would probably compare it to jumping off a cliff. To me it was something else...

It was silent until someone spoke in my ear my body tingling as their breath hit me "Hey you okay?" the voice was soft and naturally full of worry, yet their voice was the sexiest thing I had ever heard and it made me tremble in pleasure.

Tentatively I opened my eyes and lifted my head from my knees blinking a couple of times in attempt to make my eyes adjust, though it didn't seem to make what I saw before me disappear. Cause what I was seeing before me couldn't be possible, it wasn't perfection to maybe others, but to me it was, it was breath taking, my breath literally got caught in my throat, my body feeling puncture and bruised, blinking multiple times I realized it was my heart hammering, no smashing against my body, if it wasn't for my body going stiff in shock I'd probably fallen flat to the ground from the force.

My eyes seared at the corners as I attempted to sort my mind but my mind wanted to add more details to the pile that needed to be sorted. It desperately took note of the pile of black scruffy hair that sat straightened but mussed around their eyes; it was long but not 'needs a trim' long, but right. My eyes noted the chiseled face, it was angular but the more my eyes searched the edges and curves of the face the more I realized they had soft and relaxed edges that balanced it out. His cheek and jaw line taught but leading down to his chin it was balanced curved and perfect. His eyes were a simple brown but as well as the rest of him, the closer you looked the more there was to see, the odd shades of green and glimpses of black speckled in his soft brown eyes, a brown that reminded me of the warm and soft ground I sat on. His eyelashes were long lashes, eyelashes any girl would kill for, they made his eyes that more glorious. His face was carved nicely, reaching his lips my breath let out a ragged and also embarrassing breath, his lips were indescribable, just lips but they were moist lips that were soft and plumped, his lips not thin but not full. Between those soft cushiony lips were a pearly white set of teeth standing out against his olive complexion, and instantly it reminded me of mum's photos from Greece, there were so many with perfect, soft, clear and tanned skin of olive complexions there.

Without thinking I asked colorfully "Are you from Greece?" The weary eyes that had been watching me instantly softened, his lips didn't fully curl up into a smile but one played along those glorious lips. He moved from kneeling beside me to sitting beside me, he didn't speak. My patience over threw my manners and I asked again "Was that a yes or a no?" he looked at me and rested his chin on his knees as I curled my arms around my legs hugging them to my chest.