If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 31 [Never Gonna Be Alone]

And now, as long as I can/I'm holding on with both hands/Cause forever I believe that there's nothing I could need but you/So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know/You're never gonna be alone/From this moment on/If you ever feel like letting go/I won't let you fall/When all hope is gone/I know that you can carry on/We're gonna see the world out/I'll hold you till the hurt is gone~Nickelback - Never Gonna Be Alone

Nothingness.

That’s what I felt and heard over the next two weeks. I was wasting away into a shell of sorts as I bathed in the life of normality, or at least tried. It was hard doing so though I discovered when there were more lies to feed and you had to keep a smile on your face as if you hadn’t basically rejected your soul mate for the time been and nearly been raped by a crazed Vampire that was with full intentions of conquering all humanity worldwide. It was kind of hard to go back to my small little country home, smile and sought normality.

Will kept to his promise, or rather what I asked of him, and had given me space and time. I had heard literally nothing from him and yet also his entire pack including Gabe and Ty. Without them when I walked the life of normality I realized how dull and empty my life really was. I was beginning to realize just how important my pack was to me.

I had the girls to hang out with but undergoing the feelings of loss and missing Will terribly coupled with lying to them it made things difficult. At the end of the day it wasn’t the lying that made it hard it was the fake smile I had to attempt, and in the end they saw right threw it. The girls were however both busy, if it wasn’t university applications, jobs for during the summer or the time being or family vacations it was something else but I didn’t mind I had after all wanted this time to find myself.

My aim I wasn’t entirely too sure of yet. I just needed to understand why I was on earth and what my future now held now that so much had changed. I just needed to re-gather myself and deal with these past occurrences and what was to be my future. I knew deep down what people it circled about I just needed to compose myself, give myself space and just wrap around what I had to do, build the courage.

Adam and Amber right now where staying at the house with dad and I and dad couldn’t be happier to have both his kids under the same house with him, that hadn’t happen for a long time. I think he also really respected and leaned on Adam and especially Amber in helping me out of my shell and getting me healthier. My relationship with them was a bit tentative and rickety and they were taking it slowly letting me set the pace and stops.

My mother I had heard literally nothing from and I loved that more than ever knowing that there were no ties to her in the slightest, no phone calls telling me what she wanted of me, no judging and criticizing remarks. Things with my mother were officially closed off when my father called up mum and literally chewed off her ear and yelled and swore so much that I actually cowered into my room. He said a lot of things, a lot of things I think he’d been holding in until he just burst. Her telling me to use my body as payment the final straw, especially when dad discovered she hit me. in the end one day I randomly received a truck load of all furniture, material and any other items that in the slightest was mine including school reports or any banking details of my own. When dad spoke to the driver and asked of his actions he just told me that mum had torn out my room and all and had turned it into a spa room for her and her girlfriends. She had destroyed all evidence she had a daughter and it made my last actions final. I had deleted any source related to my mother out of my life and I felt lighter and better.

Logan was keeping in touch; he was dropping around quite a lot and all now and checking in to see if no more harm had reached us. He said nothing of Will and I but I knew he was worried and I knew he wanted us to be together, everyone did but apparently right now I. my hesitation made me honestly feel guilt and sick, I was being stupid I knew but I also knew I needed this.In summary Logan felt highly responsible towards me, if he wasn’t visiting it was the odd text messages or calls, he was becoming an older brother or a young uncle towards me and I loved having another bond to start after all the ones I had lost.