Chapter One - Packing

Hey guys, how are y'all?
Warning: Cussing.
Enjoy~!

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I lifted another heavy box into the car and yawned. All of my friends got excepted into Kohona College. I spin on my heels, walk into my house, and grab the last box. We've already graduated high school with advanced grades, Naruto easily getting A's in each class. Yes, In elementary he was a fool, but that's because a lot of people bullied him for being an outcast. It may never show but Naruto has problems; rage problems. He can control it easily, so that's go- Wait. Why am I thinking about Naruto? I shrugged, closed the trunk, and hopped into the front seat. The car roared to life, and I drove to our meeting place. One person was already there- Naruto.

I sighed as he ran up to me, tears clear in his eyes. My eyebrows knitted together and I asked, "What's wrong,  Naruto?" Naruto's voice broke as he spoke, "Sa-Sakura told me that I'm worthless for be-being gay. I-" he cut himself off with a sob that caught both of us off guard. I take him into a hug quickly and sighed, "You're not worthless, Naruto." The blonde left stains in my black Uchiha shirt and pulled away. I just realized, those whiskers are cute... Why am I thinking like this?! I yell at myself through my thoughts.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I sit here, I got here earlier than anyone else. I sobbed. Sakura told me that I'm worthless for liking Sasuke. I mean, I thought I could trust her but nooo. I hear a car pull up and I turn my head- Sasuke. I ran up to him, tears evident in my eyes and his cold black ones stared down at me. I've always loved his eyes, you sometimes could see a tint of red in them. His parents died in a car accident a while ago, so his eyes where no longer happy. I wanted to make his eyes shine, instead of have no light in them.

He wedged me out of my thoughts by asking, "What's wrong, Naruto?" I spoke, not realizing my voice started breaking, "Sa-Sakura told me I'm worthless for being gay f-" I cut myself off with a fake sob, to cover up my not wanting to speak. He embraced me and said, "You're not worthless, Naruto." My face flushes, and I cry into his black Uchiha shirt. Right now I'm wearing a black T-Shirt with the Kohona College logo on it, black skinny jeans, and black hightops.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I watched him pull away. I gave him a forced smile and you can tell he bought it, I think. Kakashi and Yamato show up, interesting for them to show up together. Then Sakura- I wanted to slap her so badly, it took all of my strength not to.  Then Temari, Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Ino, Hinata, Neji, etc. All showed up. We all greeted each other and climbed into our cars; it went in a line.
1. Naruto
2. Me
3. Kakashi & Yamato (Yamato doesn't have a license)
4. Sakura
5. Lee
6. Temari & Shikamaru
7. Choji & Ino
8. Sai
9. Neji & Hinata
Etc.

The college finally came into view, and I gasped. It was huge. I parked at my designated parking area, and so did everyone else. Figures, we all belong to the same parking area. Chill! I grab a heavy box, and head for my dorm building; Pinehall Dorm Building. Which is right beside our parking area. Boss. I have a room on the top floor, the fifth floor. I hop into the elevator. When I get to my dorm, I unlock the door. I see my roommate hasn't gotten here yet. Hmmm. All of us guys are in Pinehall Dorm Building, and all of the girls are stuck in Leaf Dorm Building. I walk in and the first thing I see is a living room. I go through and see a kitchen, which has three doors connected to it. One was the bathroom, the other two were the two rooms. Good thing we didn't have to share a room. I put up a black chalk board in front of my door, hanging it.

I took out the chalk and laughed, doodling on it. It said;
Uchiha Sasuke's Bedroom
Nice to meet you~!
<3
I laughed again, and took the box into the room. The walls were painted a cold black color like my eyes, I like this place already. I grab more boxes from my car, and continue this process until I get all of the boxes in. I put all of my clothes into the pure white dresser, and black silk sheets on the soft plushy queen sized bed. I put a soft smooth blanket on top of the sheets and added a pillow. I placed three picture frames onto the dresser; One with me and Naruto, one with Me and Sakura, and one with all of us together. I smile lightly at the pictures, and continue unpacking. I whip around, to see the one-and-only Naruto Uzumaki.

Ooooo! Is Naruto his roommate or just stopping by?! I changed the ages, they are all from 18-20. Luhv yhu fishies