Chapter Thirty - The Kiss

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

♡♡♡

•Naruto's Perspective•

Sasuke looked so attractive. He started leaning down, slowly. Soon, I felt his soft lips pressed on mine. Oh god I missed this. I kissed back, and he slowly leaned his body down on me. We pulled away for a second, gasping for air. Then he picked me up
bridal style, and pulled me back into his dorm. Finally, he closed the door behind him and, of course, our feet tangled. This time, I landed on him. My hips where on his, and my legs where tangled with his legs. I ignored it, and pressed my lips onto Sasuke's.

Sasuke immediately kissed back. I soon licked his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and explored every inch of it. I pulled away, gasping for air. "Meet me back here Friday night." Sasuke whispered into my ear. "Mm, sounds good." I responded, smirking.

Soon, we ordered pizza and laughed around. Saturday nights are the best. I turned to him and smiled, pizza sauce on his cheek. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, making sure to get the sauce off. He pinned me onto the couch and laughed, but I could see the hurt in his eyes. Soon, a few tears slipped from his eyes and landed on my face. "I-I mess-ssed u-up." Sasuke said, crying. I pulled him down, and hugged him. "Shh, Sasuke, shh." I comforted him. He sobbed into my neck. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry." He sobbed, and I just shushed him.

Soon, he stopped crying and got off of me. He wiped his tears and smiled at me. "T-Thanks." He said. I just nodded and shoved a piece of pizza into my mouth. He laughed, and I smiled. Soon, we started talking. "Have you ever, like, kissed your hand because you're so lonely?" Sasuke said, laughing. "Yes, actually, it was a while ago." I responded, smiling.

"Oh god, imagine it. You're just sitting there in your room and like making out with your hand-- Heh-- and you like just cry." Sasuke said, laughing loudly. "Imagine how many people are doing that right now." I respond, looking into the distance. Then, we just burst into laughter. The laughter soon died and we stared at each other.

"I'm so tired." I said, yawning. "Shh, c'mere, it's only eleven-o-clock." Sasuke responded, smiling. I crawled over to Sasuke and laid my head on his lap. I felt him remove his legs from under my head, and then I felt a pair of lips on mine. We sat there and just passionately kissed. Soon, he pulled away and I felt his arms around me, and he picked me up. He sat me on the bed. "Staayy with meee." I said. He crawled under the covers with me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I tangled my legs in his.

To be honest, I think we fell asleep with our lips pressed together..

-Time Skip-
•Sasuke's Perspective•

I woke up first, and my lips were pressed against his. I pulled away and walked into the kitchen. I started cooking bacon and eggs. Finally, everything was done and I put half on his plate and half on mine. I walked into the room where he's sleeping and tickled him. "Wakey Wakey, eggs and bacon!" I said, and he squirmed at my touch.

"I'm upp!" He responded, laughing. We both walked back and he sees the food. His eyes widened and he gasped, running to the table. He took the fork I put beside the plate and dug in. I laughed, and joined in.

Later, we turned on slow music and I grabbed one of his hands, and put the other on his shoulder. He put his other hand on my waist and we danced like idiots. Oh god, we laughed so hard. "O-Oh god wh-why are we id-idiots!" Naruto exclaimed, laughing loudly. I moved my hair a little bit, looked to the ceiling.

I dragged him around like a doll. It was hilarious. Soon, we where out of breath. We continued trying to dance, but then I fell on him. "Whooooops." I said, laughing. He just blushed. I realized something. "Ow!" I exclaim, feeling something against my thigh. Oh god. My face quickly flushed, and I bit my lip. "Er-Uh... Morning wood." He said, blushing brightly. "Awwe, poor little Naruto got morning wood." I cooed, laughing. He looked away, blushing brightly. I got off of him. "Okay, it's like twelve, get your ass out." I said, laughing. He got up, blushing, and ran out of my dorm.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I got into my dorm a few minutes ago and believe me when I say I pleasured myself. Whooops. I whip out my phone and text Gray.

Me: Graaaay.

Gray: What.

Me: Sasuke

Me: He just-- I just. Aw

Gray: wait he you eww Naruto

Me: -.- no you stupid ass hoe

Gray: Haha well how are you and Sasuke? ;)

Me: FINE HOW ARE YOU AND NATSU

Gray: WTH BITCH I DO NOOOT LIKE HIM STOP.

Me: Haha very funny I knoww you like him

Gray: WTH ever I'm coming over tomorrow

Me: Yaaay I miss your face

Gray: yeah, whateves.

Me: *winkwink*

haha so guys did you like the chapter I hopes you did