Chapter Seven - Mistakes.

Okay guys here we go!

ΠRefreshΠ
Naruto bent over and his tight jeans gripped his ass. Fuck, Sasuke thought, He's actually kind of hot.
ΠRefresh OverΠ

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I breathe in, looking away. I am not a faggot. I think over and over. I start breathing heavily when he starts walking over to me. Oh God. I chant in my head repeatedly. He looks at me, the tint of red in his eyes is now kind of evident. "N-Naruto." I stutter out, trying to tug my way out of the tight knot. I looked down and away from him, the demanding male. "N-Naruto, is that the only thing you say?" Naruto mocks.

I roll my eyes, earning a slap on the cheek. "Listen here, bitch, you will respect me as long as you're tied up." He hisses at me. I nod, looking down. I feel a stinging pain in my wrist and know that the rope is starting to tear my skin. I let out a wimper and he looks at me with pity and laughs. "Oh Sasuke, I'll make you forget you're tied up." I look Naruto up and down in disgust, not being able to deal with it. He gets closer, and closer until he wraps his hands around my waist, and looks me dead in the eye.

I'm frozen. I can't help but to stare back at the blonde. Shivers are sent down my body as Naruto attaches his lips to my neck. Oh. My. God.

•Suigetsu's Perspective•

I check the clock, 2:41. "God damn it, Jugo!" I yell back at my roommate. "What, Suigetsu?" Jugo questions with a laugh, exiting his room with only pants and bracelets on. I look away and blush.

》Flashback《

We were twelve at the time..
"Suigetsu, look!" Jugo yells at me. "WHAT." I insolently state. I turn around to see something weird. Jugo has his member pulled out and I blush insanely. "Look, SuiSui!" Jugo giggles, "It's pointing to heaven!" I suddenly had an idea I'd end up regretting. "C'mere." I say commandingly.

《End Of Flashback》

"Suigetsu?" Jugo asks warily. "Y-Yeah?" I squeak. "Karin wants to say hello." He says and points to his room. "Kay." I sigh and run to his room. I open and close the door quickly, seeing her on the bed I sat next to her. "He-" I get cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I kiss back, and bite her lip softly. "F-Fuck I can't do this sorry." I push her away, tears slightly dripping from my purple eyes. I turn my head and bolt out of the door, zooming past Jugo and next thing I know I'm in the garden.

•Lee's Perspective•

I excitedly jumped around with Guy, my best friend. We ended up in dorms across from each other. My roommate still has not shown up. Guy's roommate is a guy named Kabuto. His silver hair is tied into a pony tail and his glasses are round. His eyes are dark, and cold. Classes start tomorrow and my roommate still isn't here.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

Naruto refused to kiss my lips, and I'm getting agitated. The rope was probably red with blood now, I've been trying to get Naruto to kiss me forever now, but he only has his lips attached to my neck. Damn it.

Hey guys I hope you liked! If I ever do smut Sasuke will dominate by the way. Message me ideas if you have them! 95 reads so far!