Chapter Twenty Seven - Jealous.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Okay guys, so I hope you understood that the last chapter was really short because I can't think right for some reason. I love you guys and thank you for 448 reads!! ♡

•Naruto's Perspective•

I whined as Sasuke clenched his fists, angrily glaring at the wall. Yesterday Rukia slapped the shit out of me for dating Sasuke, but he is not happy about that. "Sasuke, babe, look at me." I said, and he shot a glare at me. I scooted closer to him and turned his head, and he angrily glared at me. I pressed my lips onto his, and he agressively kissed back. We kissed for maybe a minute before we pulled away for air. "I love you, Sasuke." I said, and he smiled. "I love you too, Naruto." Sasuke whispered, kissing me once again.

I snatched my binder up, and walked out of my dorm. Sasuke walked out of his, and we smiled at each other lightly. "Eh look, faggots." We heard from the left. "Shut the hell up, Rukia." Sasuke hissed, earning a scoff. "What the hell ever." She rolled her eyes, and took her friends away. We both knew it would be one hell of a day.

-Time Skip To the Last Bell-

I whined lightly as Sasuke doesn't show up next to me. People gave me funny looks and one scoffed, rolling their eyes. I earned a shove from a tall, dark haired guy. Sasuke finally came to me, with a smile on his face, and sweat coming from his forehead. I shake my head to ignore it, and he grabbed my hand. I felt my hand being ripped apart from Sasuke's. "Look at this video, Naruto." Mira whispered, glaring at Sasuke.

I leaned down to look over her shoulder and seen a door, the janitor's closet door. Plenty of people are gathered around, plenty. Then the noises start. "Uhh, ahh.", "S-Sasuke!", and "F-Fuck." Was heard from the video and I lost it. "What the fuck, Sasuke?!" I shrieked at the raven. "What?!" He said, backing up against the wall. "We've been together, what a day or two now and you already cheated on me?!" I yelled, now in his dorm.

Sasuke gasped, looking down. "I'm sorry." He said, tears slowly dropping down. "I don't give a shit, it isn't right to cheat!" I shriek, angrily. I rolled my eyes as he looked at me pleadingly. "We're over." I hiss, glaring at the raven.

I'm SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER.
I NEED IDEAS.
HELP.
COMMENT IDEAS OR PM THEM