Chapter Thirty Five - Regret.

Lol sorry I suck at updates. Pls dun h8 me.

¤Naruto's Perspective¤

I felt the regret settling in my stomach. We shouldn't have quit. I mean, yes, college is difficult but I can't go back now. We all looked at each other with a frown. "Regret." Lucy blurted, looking at us. "Yes." I replied, looking at Sasuke. "I'm leaving." I said, standing up and limping out of the house. I heard the door open behind me and arms wrap around my waist.

"Don't go." He whispered in my ear. "I just need a walk." I said, looking ahead. "You're limping." Sasuke whispered, nibbling on my ear. "So?" I said, leaning my head back a small bit. "I don't want you hurting yourself." He whispered. "Fine." I finally sigh, looking at him.

He brings me back inside, and nods off everyone who was giving confused looks. He carried me to my bedroom, and laid me down on the bed. "I'm going to get you some pain-reliever, love." Sasuke informs me, and exits the room swiftly. I look up at the ceiling, softly humming my favorite tune. Sooner or later, Sasuke finally comes back with a small glass of water and a few pills. "Alright, love, take these." He says, and I nod. I sip the water and put the pills in my mouth, swallowing them. I look back at the raven haired beauty, who is looking at me with a deep concern. "Are you okay, Naruto?" Sasuke asks me, leaning against the wall nearby. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I replied, smiling quickly.

He gave me a soft smile and walked towards me, sitting down next to me on the bed. He puts a steady arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek. I blush lightly. "We've come a long way, haven't we?" Sasuke whispers into my ear. I nod, and Sasuke turns my head. We come face to face and he smiles brightly. "I love you, Naruto." He breathes. "I love you t-too, Sasuke." I replied, blushing deeply. Sasuke smiled even brighter, if that was possible, and kissed my cheek. Suddenly, a knock echoed through the silent room, causing me and Sasuke to instinctively separate and I got up to answer the door. I open the door, seeing Natsu and Gray. "What?" I ask. "Are you okay?" They both ask at the same time. "Yes, I'm fine." I nod them off.

Bloody hell.

I AM SO SORRY! I SUCK AT UPDATES AND I'VE BEEN THROUGH SOME SHIT... I LOVE YOU GUYS.