Chapter Twenty Three - Dorm Change.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Woooooo

•Naruto's Perspective•

I finally got all my shit in my new dorm, and I watch as Sasuke sadly looks at me through the door window. "Fuck off." I mouth to the raven. He looks down, and a few tears slip from his dark eyes. I walk out of my dorm, and down to the garden. The crisp afternoon air blows, and my hair shifts from left to right. "Brr." I shiver, rubbing my arms to get some warmth.

I feel a jacket wrap around my slim frame, and I look down to recognize it as Sasuke's. "Get away from me-- brr." I attempt, but Sasuke insists. I finally give in, leaning onto the raven's shoulder. He wraps his arm around me, and I snuggle up to the slim figure. "Sasuke what are you doing?" I hear from the distance. "Oh Jesus Christ, Rukia." He says, removing himself from me. "We're over." He informs the black haired female. "Pssht." She scoffs, walking off and twirling her hips slightly.

He sits back down next to me as I shiver. I cling against the warm boy, shivering. "Kiss me." Sasuke says, bluntly. "No." I respond, glaring up at the raven. I hear a snicker from behind me. "Look at that blonde slut." A girl whispers, scoffing. "Yeah I heard he made Rukia and Sasuke break up, what a gay whore." Another growls. Tears slowly slip down my face and I hear one last comment "Ugh, what a faggot, hope he kills himself."

•Third Person Perspective•

The poor boy moves away from Sasuke, shoving him to the frosty floor. (A/N: IT'S WINTER NOW BTW) "Naru-Sama." The boys hear from behind them. "Juvia!" Naruto exlaims, still not looking at the girl. "Pssht. Didn't you whore up on Sasuke Uchiha?" She says, with a scoff. "No." The blonde weakly states, tears starting to run down his cheeks against the tattooed whiskers. "Uh-huh, suure." She rolls her eyes, speaking. The crisp air whipped at the boys face, and he coughs. "Who said I did whore up on Uchiha?" The weakened boy asks, his voice breaking. "Jellal." She hisses, making Naruto's jaw drop. "O-Oh." He says, plainly.

Naruto runs to his dorm, tears pouring out of his ocean blue orbs. "Naruto, wait!" He hears the Uchiha's voice behind him. "Go away! J-Just go!" The Uzumaki yells. Naruto climbs steps after steps, trying to escape the Uchiha. He finally gets to his dorm and locks the door behind him. He slides down the door, back against it. Naruto sobs, loudly. Vibrations are sent through the door as Sasuke knocks rapidly. "Let me in, Naruto Uzumaki!" The raven shrieks.

Naruto quickly hops on Kik to message Gray and Kakashi.

Naruto: hey Gray are you mad at me?

Gray: Nah bruh why would I be?

Naruto: no reason, just everyone's spreading rumors about me.

Gray: awee. Hope you don't take them to heart bud.

Naruto: thanks Gray

Gray: yepperdepperdooo.

Naruto: haha, didn't Jellal tell you tho?

Gray: ?? Jellal? Did you see him?! He's been out of our dorm for weeks and I got this kid named Zeref in my dorm!!

Naruto: no, just Juvia told me that he's the one that told her the rumor. Maybe he's in a different dorm.

Gray: ye maybe but I'm still worried about my Jellal.

Naruto: your Jellal? Aweee.

Gray: Shush up, maybe you can let me cmover?

Gray: I Said my Jellal cuz he's dating Juvia so that makes em mine

Naruto: whatever you insist, gray-sama.

*NarutoTheUzumaki added makeoutparidise22 to this chat*

Naruto: hey Kakashi.

Kakashi: hi Naruto.

Gray: wth who is this.

Kakashi: Kakashi Hatake, nice to meet you.

Gray: Nice to meet you, Mr. Hatake. I'm Gray Fullbuster.

Kakashi: ahh, mr. Fullbuster<3

Gray: ○~○ okaaay?

*Gray-sama added fireboss, otpsbelong, levysbabe, gajeelsshrimp, erzascarlet32, zereff30, beerisawesome, bluehairedfreak, rainybeautyforsama, imaman, septemberzodiac, aquariusspam, happyfish, and leothelion.*

Naruto: Jesus Christ.

*makeoutparidise22 added inobeauty, whatadraag, temariwind, shinobug, yamatotenzo, sakuraharuno, THEuchiha, Sauske101, and youthbros.*

Naruto: UGH.

Natsu: eyyy Naruto fam.

Naruto: eyyy Natsu fam.

Juvia: Oh how great, it's slut.

Naruto: Shut up you rainy bitch.

Juvia: pfft.

Sasuke: Shut up Juvia

Jellal: awe it's Sasuke trying to defend his fag.

Naruto: Shut the hell up Jellal!!

Jellal: rather not, homie.

Juvia: oh, Jellal-sama! You're so great.

Jellal: I know ♡

*Ino, Shino, Temari, RockLee, Elfman, Levy, Gajeel, Zeref, and Shikamaru have left the chat*

Natsu: jellal, juvia... shut up no one cares.

Juvia: NATSU IS A GAY WHORE.

Jellal: truf.

*Jellal and Juvia have left the chat*

Mira: we need to leave and get sleep.

*everyone has bee removed from the chat*

Tears slightly slip down Naruto and Natsu's faces, both of them being called a whore. "Naruto!" He hears, sobs emitting from the blonde's mouth as Sasuke still tries to get in. "Please go." Naruto croaks, tears running down his face. "No I'm staying right here." The muffled voice responds, coughing. Naruto finally gives in, unlocking the door and letting the Uchiha in. Sasuke embraces the worn out Uzumaki. "My hips still hurt." Naruto whispers jokingly, hearing the Uchiha laugh lightly. "Slllluuuuut." Both of them hear from behind them "Go the hell away, Jellal Fernandes." Sasuke hisses, letting go of Naruto.

"Oh, is your faggot too good in bed, so that's why you fucked him into the sheets and then left Rukia?!" Jellal yells into Sasuke's face. "Yeah, I fucked him! But I also fucked Rukia!" The boy yelled at the blue haired freak.

Ooooh guys hope you liked.