Chapter Five - Ignored

Chapter feeeiiivvveee ^~^ hope you likey.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

Sai and Nagato's make out session replayed in my mind over and over. I haven't came out of my dimly lit room since. I heard a small knock on my door and I sighed. I coughed, "Come in." I watch a tall figure slip into my room and close the door behind them. I squint as he turns the lights on. "Kakashi?" I ask surprised. He glares at me and I cowardly sink down.

"So, I heard you called Naruto a faggot?" He angrily asks. I nod, "He fell asleep, on my shoulder." I hate Kakashi, but I always will fear the tall man. "Doesn't mean you call him a faggot, Sasuke!" He raises his voice slightly, making me flinch. "I-I didn't mean it Kakashi." I most certainly did mean it. "Don't fucking lie to me!" Kakashi yelled at the top of his lungs. I gulped as he slowly walked towards me. He towered over me, glaring at me angrily.

He just hit me. He fucking hit me. Kakashi just punched me in the jaw. I stood, pain searing through out my face. Kakashi still stands, the angry look still obvious on his face. I go to punch him and he dodges it with ease.. What?!

•Kakashi's Perspective•

I punched him, anger clouds my mind. He stands, holding his jaw and cringes. I stood, angrily staring at Sasuke. He tries to punch me, but I dodge it with ease. Good thing I excel in Karate and Taijutsu. (A/N: lets pretend that's a type of fighting that ISN'T used for ninjas) I kick him in the stomach and he tumbles over, coughing loudly.

I hear shuffling from behind the door and it opens slowly. I see a puffy-eyed Naruto and he gasps after seeing Sasuke holding his stomach on the floor. "Naru-" I try, but I get cut off by a punch in the side. I hold my side in pain and I see Sasuke panting heavily with his fist up. I nod nonchalantly and trip him and land on top of him, punching him a few times. I feel someone tugging on me and I get off of him, looking at Naruto and a single tear slips down my face.

Naruto embraces me and I pull him out of Sasuke's room, leading him to his. I hugged him again, watching as he sighed. I kiss his forehead slightly and I ask "Naruto, can I see the bruise?" Naruto nods and pulls off his shirt. I see the bruise from when Sai got him in the side while Naruto was fighting him. I bandage it and watch the sweat drip down on his chest slowly. I couldn't help myself, I connected my lips to his neck. Naruto bit his lip and I kissed around his collarbone area, trying to find his soft spot. I kiss on top of his collarbone and he gasps. I smirk and suck on that spot and kiss up his neck, making it up to his jaw. I connect my lips to his and slowly back him into a wall, having him moan into my mouth from under me.

I wonder what happens next (;