Chapter Fourteen - Sacy/Lusuke.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Okay guys this is a week later, but there SHALL be flashbacks on the night Naruto slept with Sasuke (NOT LIKE THAT EITHER YOU PERVERTS.)

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I regret it, but I'm in a relationship with a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. We met a week ago and got together yesterday. Right now, I'm with her in my room. We're just hanging out really, and Naruto's been avoiding me since yesterday. I turn to her "Hey, babe. Talk." I say, smiling at her. She blushes, "So how are you?" She responds in a cute voice. "Well, I'm just fine and dandy." I say, smirking lightly. "Well, Sasuke, what are your hobbies?" She asks me, smiling widely. "Well I have to say annoying my roommate, reading, and writing." I say truthfully. "Oh wow! Do you have any stories I could read?!" She excitedly asks me. "Haha, what are your hobbies? No I don't, none are finished." I say.

"Alright. My hobbies are reading, writing, and hanging out with the best boyfriend ever." Lucy responds, smiling at me and kissing my nose. I shrivel up my nose, and push her down on the bed licking her face and running out of the dorm. I hide in the garden, under a flower bush and watch as she looks for me. Next thing I know she's next to me and she says "Boo." I take off running and bump into someone. I look up to see it's Naruto. He has tears pouring down his face, and doesn't look at me.

"N-Naruto?" I ask, my eyebrows knit together. I see more tears pouring out of his eyes and I stand up, trying to hug him but he pushes me off. "Go away." He says. He sounds so.. so broken. "But.." I start and he cuts me off. "Just go away, Uchiha." He says, glaring at me. Tears form in my eyes and I hear Lucy. "Just look at me." I whisper. He looks at me, his eyes are a dull blue and he's red faced.

》Flashback《

Naruto cried loudly and I started to get annoyed. I pushed him against the tree and told him to shut his trap and the next thing I knew I was on the ground receiving several kicks to the stomach.

"Shut." "The." "Hell." "Up!" He screamed while kicking me. We where both fifteen and sixteen. I started coughing up blood and he froze and frantically shook. "Oh shit." He whispered and I opened my eyes, seeing tears streaming down his face "Don't cry, dobe." I whispered. "But.. But teme." He responded.

Those nicknames we called each other soon disappeared as Naruto moved for three months, and then came back.

《End of Flashback》

I plead for him to talk go me, which fails. He glares at me and pushes me away, running off. I turn on my heels to see Lucy. "Hey, baby." I say, smiling at the blonde. She smiles, and next thing I know her lips are on mine. My eyes are open at first, seeing Naruto in the corner of my eye. Shit. I close my eyes, and kiss her back.

Suddenly I feel her lips forcefully pull apart from mine and a thump on the ground. I open my eyes and see Naruto with one eye red. I go to run but he pounces on me like a fox. "I'm going to be asking out somebody. Have fun with Lucy." Naruto sneers and jumps up, walking away.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I see Lucy kiss Sasuke, and he looks around. I see him look at me, and then closes his eyes, kissing her back. I get pissed off, and run towards them both. I tear Lucy from Sasuke, and throw her on the ground then see Sasuke open his eyes. He looks at me and goes to run but I pounce on him like a fox. "I'm going to be asking out somebody. Have fun with Lucy." I sneer at Sasuke and jump up, walking away.