Chapter Sixteen - Lovingly Sweet.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.
Warning, smut.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I press my body against his, attempting to get some friction. He just lays there, biting his lip. I finally kiss his lips, grabbing his hands. I pull away, pinning him to the bed. I then lean down to kiss his soft lips, and I grind down on him. His hands tighten around mine. "S-Sasuke." He moans my name with a gasp. I slip my tongue through his lips and explore every inch of his mouth.

I suck on his tongue, causing him to moan lightly. I let go of his tongue, starting to peck at his neck. He moans lightly as I nibble at his earlobe. "Moan my name." I whisper into his ear. He gasps and I smirk against his skin. I leave a hickey on his neck and remove myself from his neck, pulling off his loose Black Veil Brides shirt. I kiss down his torso, making it to his jeans. I slide two fingers into his jeans and pull them down, leaving him in his dark blue Calvin Klein boxers.

I remove my shirt and sweats, leaving me in my boxers. He sits up, pulling my boxers down in a quick motion. I take in a sharp gasp as the cool air hits my member. He immediately connects his lips with my member. He takes all of it in, his hand helping him along. I fist his hair, moaning out his name. "Oooh." I moan, as I come into his mouth. He swallows it, wiping his precious face. I pin him down on the bed again, his head landing on the pillow under him. I pull down his boxers, demanding "Hands and Knees." I have him suck on my two fingers, even though I'm going to use lube.

I stick one slim finger into him, then another. The last one almost sends him to the edge, but I pull them out. I push myself into the smaller boy, gasping as pleasure fills my mind. I wait for a second, for the boy to adjust. He nods, notifying me to move but I don't. "What is it you want, babe?" I say, not moving at all. "M-Move." He gasps, and I slap his ass. He gasps, and moans "Move Sasuke please I like you in me." Another smack on the ass. "Like?" I question. "Move, Sasuke! Please! I love it when you fuck me!" He sharply says, inhaling fresh air. "Gotcha." I slowly push into him, going agonizingly slow. "Sasuke, fuck. Just move." He moans.

I still move slow, and he grinds against me, trying to get me to move faster. "S-Sasuke please." He whines, and that sends me over the edge. I ram into him, over and over, making him scream. He grips the bed spread as I slam into him. "N-Naruto." I moan loudly.

I gasp, shooting up from my desk. "Uchiha, what happened there?" The Professer asks. "O-Oh nothing." I quickly say, apologizing. He laughs, and I smile awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.

-Time Skip, to the end of Gym class.-

•Naruto's Perspective•

I leave the locker room, seeing everyone. I run across campus, meeting with the five boys. I had already packed my stuff earlier today, so I don't have to go 'home'. I follow everyone, finally finding Jellal and Gray's dorm. We all sit down in a circle, and Gray speaks "Hey, do you have any guys you can invite?" I nod "Yeah, want me to text them?" I ask, reassuringly. "Yes please, we only have six of us." I nod, looking down at my phone.

To Shikamaru: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Shikamaru: Ugh, it's such a far walk. What a drag. Sure, I'll be there.
____

To Choji: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Choji: Yeah sure, as long as there is food.
____

To Kiba: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Kiba: Sure, can I bring my dog?

To Kiba: Sure whatever.
____

To Neji: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Neji: Sure, that's fine.
_____

To Kakashi: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Kakashi: Yea sure whatever.
_____

To Yamato: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Yamato: yeah.
_____

To Sai: Hey can you make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Sai: Yea.
____

To Lee: Hey can you and Guy make it to the dorm on the bottom floor at the end of the hall to the right?

From Lee: Yes!
____

I smile "Yeah they can come, if that's fine." I inform them and they cheer. "How many?" Elfman asks. "Eight." I say as a knock echoes through the house. "COME IN!" Gray yells and everyone comes in. "Fourteen. We need a few more." Happy says. "Right, let me text Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, Ichigo, Zero, and Renji." Natsu says, smiling. All of them show up, and I must say, they are all good looking. Sebastian has short black hair, and reddish-brown eyes. Ciel has short green hair, and blue eyes. Grell has long red hair, and yellowish-green eyes. Ichigo has short orange hair, and brown eyes. Zero has short white hair, and soft gray eyes. Renji has pulled up red hair, and dark eyes. I think we are going to have the times of our lives.

Hey guys!! Like Sasuke's dream? ;)

Well cya next Chappie!