Chapter Three - Fight!

Listen, I know Sasuke in the original Naruto franchise is heartless and emotionless but I'm changing that. Plus this is a special chapter, a FIGHT!!! Between who?? Check the last chapter for more information. ♡
Warning!: self harm, verbal and physical fighting, and Lots of cursing.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I clear my head by taking my secret Kunai knife and landing it's cold, smooth metal on my wrist. I press it onto my skin and drag it across in a ragged line. This is my, what, 14th cut on my right wrist?? I love Sasuke so fucking much it hurts! I watch as crimson oozes out of the newly bound cut. I cut four more times and I watched the blood ooze out and fall onto the bathroom floor. I feel a ringing in my head and I look up, my eyes lidded. I looked around, no one. I coughed, blood coming up with it. I scream "SASUKE, SOMEONE, HELP!!!!" I realized I was going to die and hugged the toilet, puking violently. I hear the door open and I see the one and only, Kakashi Hatake. "N-Naruto?"

I cough, more blood oozing out of my mouth. I stare at Kakashi with lidded eyes and whine "Ka-Kakashi, I'm so sor-sorry." I coughed and wheezed as tears formed in his eyes. He picked me up and threw me in his car, speeding to the nearest hospital.

•Kakashi's Perspective•

I hear "SASUKE, SOMEONE HELP!!!!!" From Naruto and Sasuke's Dorm. I rush towards it and open the door hearing cries from the bathroom. I walk in and see puddles of blood and him sobbing, hugging the toilet. I ask "N-Naruto?" And he looks at me with lidded eyes and I hear "Kaka-shi I'm so-so sorry." I picked him up bridal style and threw him in my car, speeding to the hospital.

I got there in 10 minutes tops and ran with him in my arms to the E.R. section. I scream "I NEED A DOCTOR!!" Four or five nurses appear and take him away and I sit there, sobbing. The lady at the table asks "Sir, did you have any relations with that man?" I gulp "Yes, he is my boyfriend." I lied, sighing. "Alright, sir, then he's in room 358. You must be worried." She smiles, blushing. "Ok thank you Miss." I nod, starting to walk away. "My name is Rin, sir." I nod, "Nice to meet you, Rin." I laughed. I ran towards the elevator and jumped in, pressing the buttons I needed quickly and watched as it finally closed.

The doors open and I run, finally finding Room 358 and knock slightly. I hear a muffled "C-C'mon in." I open the door and see Naruto attached to plenty of wires. I gasp and sigh. "N-Naru, why d-did you c-cut?" Naruto's eyes widened and he squeaked "Thinking 'bout Mom and Dad."

•Naruto's Perspective•

I hear the door open quickly as Kakashi left but I knew someone was coming in. I seen Sai and waved, but he came up to me and punched me in the face screaming "SCREAM AT SASUKE AGAIN, I DARE YOU!" I felt blood drip from my mouth and I rip the cords out of my arms, I had no clue why they were there anyway.

I sock him in the face yelling "What the fuck do you mean?!" He gets up and tries to hit me again but I grab his fist and kick him in the stomach. I excel in fighting for sure. He grunted and fell to the floor, me taking this time to kick him in his side and walk out of my dumbass hospital room.

I drop my wristband on the front desk and walk away. I seen Sasuke leaning on a pole and I stop, sitting on the bench nearest to the pole. "N-Naruto where is Sai?" He asked shakily. I rolled my eyes and walked off and Sasuke came up behind me and hugged me "Where. Is. Sai?" I pushed him off and said "Hopefully in the hospital!"