Chapter Four - The Movie

Haaaaay so I'm changing my username so it won't be Kakashi _Uzumaki it will be BandsTVAnimeAndFood_ So If you wish to follow me go ahead I'll follow back
Plus, I need ideas!!

•Naruto's Perspective•

I turned around to see him following me still to my dorm. Wait- shit. I forgot we share a dorm. I stood there, waiting for him to catch up to me. I open my arms and embrace him, tightly. Tears flow down as I hug the man. I ignore it and pull away, walking towards Pinehall Dorm Building.

I messed with the bandages on my arm and I heard Sasuke "Why-y where yo-you in the hospi-tal." His stuttering bothering me. I sighed, turning around "This." I pointed to the blood leaking through the bandages. "They already pumped more blood into me and then after Kakash-." He was cut off by a grab at the wrist. "Arrghhh." I moaned in pain.

He looked at me with a devilish smirk and squeezed it slightly. I sucked the air through my teeth and pulled away, it hurt! We finally made it to our dorm. College classes start Monday the week after next.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I asked why he was in the hospital and he pointed at it and said "This." I watched the blood leak through the bandages and I watched as he zoned out talking about blood pumping and then I simply walked up to him and grabbed his wrist. He let out a moan of pain and I bit my lip and I squeezed it and he sucked in air through his teeth.

I looked at the man and smirked deviously. He pulled away and we finally made it to Pinehall Dorm and I slung my arm over his shoulder for a sign of friendship and I watched his face flush. I immediately let go and we got into the elevator and he stood on the opposite side. I wonder why he would do that. I sigh, licking my lip in frustration.

I watch the door open and I see something in the distance. I squint and see its two figures extremely close to each other. My eyebrows knit together and it has to be two guys, its past curfew. I seen who it was finally and I felt tears build up in my eyes but I pushed the emotion away and walked down the hall. They're right in front of our dorm. I clear my throat and they pull apart gasping for air.

Sai and Nagato where against each other. I could see that they where flustered. Naruto walked into the dorm, not bothered by Sai and Nagato kissing. I bit my lip and walked in too, sighing. "Naruto can we watch Hunger Games?" He nodded and slipped into a different room, grabbing Hunger Games and coming back out with it and put it into the trashy DVD player.

•Sai's Perspective•

Me and Nagato continued kissing after Blondie and Raven went into their dorm. Nagato pushed me into the wall and kissed me roughly. I gasped, Nagato taking this time to slip his tongue into my mouth. I sighed in pleasure, him squeezing my waist. He grinded onto me, making me moan into his mouth. "F-Fuck." I moaned in pure bliss. He stopped grinding on me and kissed me roughly. He lightly bit my lip, catching me off guard. He sucked my tongue lightly and I moaned. We pulled away and gasped for air, smiling as our foreheads touched.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I could tell that the Sai and Nagato incident got to him. He cuddled up into my side as we watched Hunger Games. I seen Katniss kiss Peeta and I whine to Sasuke "Why isn't Catnip with Gale?" Sasuke pulls away from my side and says "No clue, they should kiss." I laughed, looking down at the slouched guy. I feel sleepiness overcome me and I rest my head on Sasuke's shoulder and end up falling asleep.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

We continue watching Hunger Games and I feel something on my shoulder. I tilt my head slightly and see the blonde fast asleep. I think Ew, does he like me or something because this is gross. I push him off of me and he opens his eyes sleepily. "Wha-- Sasuke?" Naruto asks sleepily. I turn around to face him, and I snap "I'm going to bed, faggot!"

Oooo! What just happened?!