Laughing About Last Night - Chapter Thirty Four

MY PHONE BROKE I'M SO, SO, SO, SO SORRY.

¤Naruto's Perspective¤

I woke up, and the first thing I felt is the pain in my hips. It hurt. Sasuke shifted from beside me. I looked down at my phone: ten missed calls and twelve messages. I sighed, heavily. I looked at the ten missed calls; two from Sakura, three from Kakashi, four from Mira, and one from Jellal. Two messages from Sakura, six from Kakashi, one from Jellal, and three from Happy. I groaned from the pain in my hips as I shifted over to look at Sasuke. He moved, yawned, stretched, and opened his eyes. "Hi," Sasuke said. "Hi," I said with a whimper. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking at me with concern-filled eyes. I blushed, looking away from him. He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. "Baby," He asked. "What's wrong?" I feel my face burning as I whisper; "M-My hips h-hurt." He looked taken aback as I said it, and kissed me gently. "My poor baby." Sasuke whispered into my ear as he placed a steady hand on my waist. I shifted, causing a jolt of pain to push through my body. I inhaled sharply, making Sasuke gasp. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, I-I j-just shifted w-wrong." I said. "Okay." He said and kissed my cheek.

I try to stand up, pain soaring through my body. "Here, baby, I'll just lift you up." Sasuke said, and lifted me up bridal style. This was after we were fully dressed and walking down to get a bite to eat. "Sasuke?" I asked, and he stopped in the middle of the hall and looked down at me. "Yes?" He asked. "Kiss me." I said. He looked confused; "Now? Right here?" He asked. "Yes," I said. "Please." He nodded, and his lips softly pressed against mine. We stood there for maybe half a minute before we decided we didn't want to get caught and pulled away, smiling at each other. He laid me down on the couch, and I pulled my phone out. I looked at the messages;

Sakura: Where are you?

Sakura: You quit?! You numb-skulled fag! Ugh!

___

Kakashi: Hi

Kakashi: I just wanted to check up on you

Kakashi: Naruto?

Kakashi: You quit?!

Kakashi: Oh my god, I can't believe you.

Kakashi: bullshit. fucking bullshit.

____

Happy: Where is Natsu

Happy: NArUTO

Happy: G-Gulp.

_____

Jellal: Hey, man. Listen, I'm sorry... I didn't mean for you to quit college...Please, don't hate me. I broke up with Juvia and I'm dating this guy named Kakashi.. He's sweet and loving and knows the meaning of relationships.. I'm so, so sorry Naruto.

_____

I froze, "Baby, here's some bacon and egg-- what's wrong?" Sasuke asked, coming in the living room. I showed him the message, and he scoffed. "Don't reply to that ass, and he's dating Kakashi?" Sasuke said. He hands me my bacon and eggs, smiling lightly. We soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and we see a limping Gray and a smirking Natsu. I look over to Sasuke, who is holding back a laugh.

I shudder with laughter vibrating through my system, and Gray gives me an angry look. I regret it immediately, knowing his pain. The girls make it downstairs, finally. "God, I have a headache. Why? Because of how loud you two pairs were!" Ino yelled immediately. The other three girls laughed. Gray and I just blushed. Natsu and Sasuke, on the other hand, smirked like idiots. Everyone sat around, and I shifted. I shifted wrong. Pain echoed through my body like a hammer crushed my hips. Tears made their way to my eyes and I inhaled sharply. Everyone in the room looked at me and I nodded. "I'm fine." I say, continuing to lay down on the comfortable couch.

Sasuke frowns at  me. "I don't think we should have quit College..." I hear Ino. "I know right..." I blurt. Sasuke comes up to me, and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "It's okay, baby." He whispers into my ear. I frown, and look around.

I'm so fucked.

I HOPE YOU GUUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER <3