Chapter Twenty Six - Relationship

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Okay guys soo SasuNaruuu. They are in a relationship :)
Woooooo.

•Naruto's Perspective•

So, me and Sasuke are in a relationship now. He smiles a lot more and his eyes are bright, and I am not being called a faggot as much anymore. Yeah, I'll get the little scoffs and fake coughs, but I pull through.

Sasuke sat across from me, smiling widely. "Whaaat?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. We're currently at a park near campus, and he's driving me insane. "Fuck it, Sasuke." I hissed and hopped over the table. I pressed my lips onto his and he gasps lightly. I take this time to push my tongue into his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth, while staring at his hungry eyes.

》Flashback《

Hunger was obvious in the Raven's eyes as he pinned me, kissing me roughly.

《End of Flashback》

I kissed him roughly, and he pulled away. "I think we should go to your dorm." He insisted, and I agreed. We walked back to campus, hand in hand, until I felt a sharp pain searing through my face. "What the hell?!" I hear from beside me. I see Sasuke staring at somebody. I turned to see the one and only....

•Iruka's Perspective•

So, Kakashi just asked me out. I, of course, said yes to the hot guy. Kakashi and I go way back, to where we met.. In preschool.

•Kakashi's Perspective•

I watched as I asked Iruka out, and the blush formed on his face. "Y-Yes. I will be your boyfriend." Iruka responded, blushing wildly. I placed my lips onto his, and he smiled into the kiss. "Iruka, I've wanted to ask you out for weeks now." I informed the brunette after pulling away. He just blushed, looking down. I lifted his chin with my index finger and pushed my lips onto his. I placed my arms around his waist and he gasped, letting me push my tongue into his mouth. I explored every single inch of the brunette's mouth. "Mmm." Iruka moaned lightly into my mouth. His tongue pressed onto mine and I gasped, but we fought for dominance.

I finally won, again exploring his tasteful mouth. We pulled away for air, and I attached my lips to his neck. I sucked on spots I knew, and smirked as he moaned lightly. I removed his shirt, also mine. I grasped his hips, and he bit his lip lightly. I quickly shove two fingers into his pants and pulled them down. I've got to say, that was the best night of my life.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

That bitch just slapped my boyfriend. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend, Rukia." I said, anger pulsing through my veins. "Awwh, time to spread more rumors." The girl said, giggling. "Go ahead, me and Naruto will get through this together." I confidently said, smirking. I had no clue what I was in for.

I'm sorry for this short asf chapter love me PLS I got a little case of I CAN'T FUCKING THINK.