Chapter Twenty One - Aching Hips.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

this is like a week later, Friday night
Okay guys guess what? *loud smile*
Yep, WARNING!!! SMUT THIS CHAPTER ♡

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I see Naruto walk in, and I gulp lightly. "Naruto c'mere." I say, plainly. "S-Sure." He nervously gulps, walking over. "Hey." I whisper as he sits next to me. I smirk, hugging the boy. "Love you, Naruto." I whisper thickly into his ear. "Love you too." He sneers, smirking back.

My phone rang and I answered. "Hello?" I say. "Heyy Sasuke." The person says, and I instantly recognize the voice. "Rukia." I hiss. "Oh, darling, I love you." Rukia's voice curls it's way into my brain. "Fuck off, Rukia." I warn, but she scoffs. "Oh Sasu--." I hang up the call, tossing it to the side. Naruto comes out of the bathroom, a loose towel against his waist. "N-Naruto." I say, blushing. "Yeah?" He says, rubbing the back of his head. The white towel almost slips, but he catches it. I feel lust taking over my body, slowly.

I feel myself pin the blonde against the wall, kissing his soft lips roughly. I kiss his jaw, lightly. I finally get to his neck, sucking on it and leaving a hickey. He moans lightly, biting his lip softly. I kiss down his abdomen, then pull away. He whines, but takes off my shirt skillfully.

He kisses down my abdomen and reaches my sweats, pulling them down with two fingers. He finally pulls down my boxers, and I gasp as my member touches the cold air. He drops down to his knees, and wraps his lips around my member carefully. I let out a low moan, watching as he bobs his head. I fist his hair, and moan loudly. Naruto gags a little, and takes it all in when I come into his mouth.

He wipes his mouth, and comes back up to the surface, kissing me once again. His tongue swirls around in my mouth, and I can almost taste myself. I whisper "Jump." Into his ear and nibble on his earlobe, walking to my room. I realize that his towel is off now, and I blush wildly. I lean down to kiss the boy again, swirling my tongue around in the blonde's mouth.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I feel myself get a hard-on, and I pull him down on me again. My erection rubs against his, and I gasp. "S-Sasuke." I moan lightly. "Hands and Knees." He commands, and I oblige. He slips two fingers into my mouth and I suck them, not knowing why he's making me. He pulls his fingers out of my mouth and trails them down my back lightly. He gets to my asshole, and I feel a sharp pain. I yelp, loudly. "Shh, babe, shh." Sasuke says soothingly.

He sticks another finger into my ass, and I moan lightly. He adds another finger and I grip his sheets "S-Sasuke I'm gon-." I feel his fingers pull out of me and I whine in dissapointment. He lines up at my entrance and pushes in slowly. He stops for a second, to let me adjust. I nod, tears slipping down my cheeks. He goes slow at first, and the pain turns into pleasure. "F-Faster." I pant, and he obliges. Our moans and pants echo the room. One final thrust and I feel myself come onto his bed. He pulls out of me, after coming into my ass.

I fall, knees weak. I crawl over to my room, and get into my bed. I whine, and I end up falling asleep.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I end up calling Rukia, and I whisper "Hey, Babe."

Ooooooh.