Chapter Nineteen - Turning Into Whores.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Heyy remember, disclamer: I don't own any of these characters. None.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I hear the door open, and two people walk in. Hmmph, must be Naruto and his boy-toy. Sure enough, and I pull up an act. "I-I'm so sorry." I whisper, water running down my face. Jellal goes to walk forwards but Naruto grabs his shoulder. "D-Don't-" I cut him off with a punch to the face, watching as he tumbles over the couch. Jellal comes over to me, and punches me in the jaw. "Don't touch my boyfriend." He hisses as he kicks me.

So, he got the protective type.. Hmmph. I punch him in the stomach, and he coughs. He then knees me in the stomach and hits my neck, making me pass out.

•Jellal's Perspective• (A/N: You're welcome.)

I see that Sasuke is finally out of it, and grab Naruto, exiting the dorm. I finally reach my dorm, setting Naruto down and grabbing an ice package. I come back, setting the ice package on his face for a few minutes, then put a bandage on the bruise.

His ocean blue eyes slowly open, staring into my deep green ones. "J-Jellal.." He whispers, sitting up. He pulls his phone out, checking the time. "It's six." He says, looking at me and setting his phone down. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a glass, filling it with water. He drinks it quickly, walking back over to me. I sit on the couch with him, and he turns over to me. "He-" I say, getting cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine.

I pin him, kissing him roughly. "Jellal, we c-can't do this. We can do this when a month comes around, it's been a day." He mumbles as I kiss his neck. "Fine, but..." I say, leaving a hickey on the side of his neck. He moans lightly, and blushes. I go back to kissing him, and he moans into my mouth. I whine, and pull away. "Let's do that again sometime, but I hear Gray." I whisper, sitting next to him.

Sure enough, Gray comes in a minute after with Juvia in tow. I smirk, watching as Gray waves at us and Naruto blushes madly and waves. Gray reads something off of his phone, grabs two cups, pours vanilla extract in them, and preheats the oven. Soon, the oven is done preheating and he places the cups in, and sets the oven for 300 for an hour.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I sigh, moving slightly. The pain sears though my body as I move. I slowly stand up, and walk out of my dorm. I bump into a tall red-head with big boobs. A weird tattoo is printed onto her arm. "Heyy, Sexy." I flirt, smirking. "It's Erza." She hisses, staring at me. "Well, Erza, I'm Sasuke." I hiss, mocking the dark-eyed girl. She glares down at me, and scoffs. "Fine, what do you want?" She asks, playfully. "Sex." I reply, bluntly. "Whatever you want, Sasuke." She hisses, as I lead us back to me and Naruto's dorm.

She falls onto my bed, smirking at me. I climb on top of her and attach my lips to her neck. Later on I just fucked her senseless, then told her to leave.