Chapter Twenty Two - Drama.

Draaaaaammmmmaaaaaa.
Also, warning. Itty bit of smut.

*next day, Sunday*

Naruto's Perspective

I yawn, and go to crawl out of bed. I feel a searing pain in my hips and fall to the ground, yelping loudly. Sasuke comes in and laughs, staring at me. "Go.. away." I say, gasping and wincing. "What?" He says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I try to get up, just to fall down. "Give me your phone." I yawn, glaring. "W-Why?" He asks. "Now." I growl.

He tosses his phone over, and I immediately go to the messages, I heard his phone call yesterday.

Rukia♡

Me: babe♡

Rukia: hmm?

Me: I did it with Naruto like you said.

Rukia: good job, baby.

Me: thanks hun, meet me tomorrow.

Rukia: kk bitch.

Me: Haha I love you.

Rukia: love you too <3

•Sasuke's Perspective•

He hisses, throwing my phone at me. Tears run down his cheeks quickly. "I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOU!" He shrieks, sobbing. "W-What?!" I say, astonished. "Did-Didn't you give it to Kakashi?" I question, warily. "NO!" He shrieks, once again. He stands, and punches me in the face once he gets to me. He soon falls, holding his hips in severe pain. "I-I hate you!" He screams, sobbing loudly. Tears form in my eyes slowly, but I ignore it and wipe them away. I walk out of the room and text Rukia.

Me: Rukia babe, I need you.

Rukia: k I'll be over in 5.

Me: Thank Jesus, I need your love.

Rukia: *image attached* you like it?

Me: Oh god, yes. Send more.

Rukia: *two images attached* <3

Me: Jesus.

I hear the door open and Rukia come in. I watch her come in, and I push her on the bed, whispering naughty things into her ears. I pull off her dress quickly, and I unclip her bra. I suck on her nipple carelessly and feel the vibrations rock through her body as she moans.

•Shikamaru's Perspective•

"WHAT?!" Temari exclaims, on the phone. "I-I CAN'T GO BACK, I'M IN COLLEGE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" She shrieks. "What a drag." I mutter, earning a glare from my girlfriend. "Good Grief, Shikamaru, can't you just shut up!" She yells at me, and then continues on the phone. Tears start streaming down her face "I-I'll be back by Friday." She sobs, nodding. I hug her while she ends the call. I press my lips onto her's, smiling lightly. "It's okay, shh." I say, comforting the blonde.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I open the dorm door slowly, hearing loud moans emitting from Sasuke's room. "Jesus Christ, can you be slutty somewhere else?!" I shriek, anger pulsing through my veins. "O-Oh Sasuke-- please." I hear, and instantly recognize the voice. "Rukia." I say, scoffing. "F-Fuck Sasuke I'm close." I hear Rukia moan and I walk in, pulling Sasuke off of Rukia so she can't come. "Haha, Whore." I smirk, watching as she covers herself up and whines. Sasuke glares at me and then cowers down, looking into my eyes. "S-Sasuke, I need you please. Don't let him distract you from loving me." The bug eyed whore groans.

I roll my eyes as Sasuke crawls back onto her, and enters her again. "F-FUCK!" She moans, loudly. I pull him off of her again, and Sasuke finally gets dressed. "Jesus, Naruto! Why can't you accept that I love her not you?!" Sasuke screams. "Oh really?! That's why all you do when you fuck her is 'grunt', while when you fucked me you panted and screamed?" I shriek, making him cringe. "W-WELL IT WAS JUS--." He goes to scream but I cut him off. "Fuck it, and forget you! I'm getting a dorm change! Hope your fucking happy!" I scream, watching as he gasps "W-Wait Naruto no!" He yells after me as I march out of the dorm and down to Principal Tsunade's office.

"Can I come in?" I question. "Sure." She says. I walk in and see a big-boobed blonde sitting in front of me. "Hey can I please get a dorm change?" I ask. "Sure, you'll be in the dorm on top floor, across from your old one. You'll be alone." She informs and I nod, smiling. I run back to my dorm and start packing all of my shit. "W-Wait naruto?!" Sasuke asks, as I continue packing. "I'm leaving." I respond bluntly, and he gasps.

Hope you like it  <3