Chapter Eighteen - Jealousy.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Herr ya go ♡

•Naruto's Perspective•

I hug Jellal, walking out of the dorm casually. It's Saturday now, eight o' clock in the morning. Apparently, Jellal asked me out last night and I said yes. I decide to text Gray.

Me: Gray!

Gray: Whaat.

Me: Did you know that Jellal asked me out last night?

Gray: Yeah! He was like Naruto, will you be my boyfriend and you where like yeaah. CX

Me: Huh, well I gtg. Cyaah

Gray: Cya ;)

I walk into my dorm, finding Sasuke watching television, gritting his teeth when I enter. "Hey, Sasuke." I say, casually. "Where were you?" Sasuke asks, biting his lip. "At Gray and Jellal's dorm. I invite-." I explain, getting cut off by being pinned to the nearest wall. "Why didn't you invite me?" He purrs into my ear, making me gasp.

His lips attach to my neck, and I try to push him away. Tears slip down my face, as he sinks his teeth into my neck. "S-Sasuke I-I have a boyfriend stop." I say, finally gaining confidence. He finally pulls away, slapping me across the face. "You... what?" Sasuke hisses as I hold my face. "I'M CALLING JELLAL!" I scream in his face. His face automatically softens "Naru-." He says, gulping. "Fuck off." I say, glaring at the raven.

I dial Jellal's number, waiting for a response.

Me: Jellal, come to my dorm.

Jellal: Why? What's going on?

Me: My roommate. He slapped me and yeah help.

Jellal: I'm here, look behind you.

I turn around and sure enough, he's standing there with boxers and a bright T-Shirt. "You called, babe?" He asks. I nod and he walks into the room, seeing Sasuke on his knees staring at his own hands. "I-I'm so sorry." He whispers, tears slipping down his soft face. Jellal goes to march forward but I grab his shoulder. "Wai-" I receive a fierce punch in the jaw. I tumble over the couch, falling on the floor and clocking my head.

Sorry for this short chapter , but no he doesn't go to the hospital. ♡