Chapter Thirty Nine - Endings.

.... here we go.

¤Sasuke's Perspective¤

Things have just gotten better. But, it just got worse. How? Well, let's start off with this. Naruto.

》Flashback《

He whispers, "I love you." And crosses the street. I yell, "I love you too!" He gets in his car and drives past me, smiling at me. Suddenly, a truck runs the light. "Naruto! Watch out! No!" Screams escape me quickly. The truck slams into the left side of his blue car. The car is smashed. Totalled. But, the truck driver slams on the gas, and speeds away from the accident.

Naruto... I feel myself running towards the car. I open the passenger door and pull Naruto out. He's bloody. He's limp. I immediately check for a pulse. It's faint. Slow, steady. I pull out my phone and dial '911' quickly. "Nine-one-one, what is your emergency?" The lady speaks. "It's my boyfriend! He wrecked. The driver sped off. My boyfriends name is Naruto Uzumaki. He is nineteen years old. We're at Kohona College. Please, send help." I blurt quickly. "An ambulance is on its way. Keep the call going. Keep him alive." The woman's voice was calm and smooth. "Yes ma'am."

》End of flashback《

I sit in the waiting room. "Mister Uchiha?" I suddenly hear a lady. I look up, "Yes?" She frowns. "I'm afraid we have some bad news." She says, her voice full of sadness. "What?" I ask, breathing heavily. "I'm afraid your boyfriend is not breathing alone. He is not living without the machines. We suggest you pull the plug." She says. My heart drops. "P-Plug?" I say, my breathing getting worse. "Yes." She replies.

I walk towards his room. I open the door, tears running down my cheeks. The beeps of the machines almost make me puke. There he lays, eyes closed and blood all over him. I burst out into tears. "Naruto, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. You're gone. I'm gone. Please, come back. P-Please.. Angel." I choke out. The machines clutter. The nurse walks in, "I'm afraid you have to pull the plug." She says with a whimper. I cry, reaching over to the plug. Here it goes, his life. Gone. A sob escapes me as I pull it undone. The line goes flat. "He's dead." The nurse confirms. I let out another sob. "Naruto!" I scream, aching for his eyes to open.

The doctors rush him away. He's dead.
Forever.

THE END OH MY GOD I AM CRYING