Chapter Twenty Five - Relief.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

Woooooo here we goooo.

You guys voted for... cutting. Well at least 1 did...

•Third Person Perspective•

Naruto needed an escape. One that would get rid of the pain. He opened the sink cabinet, reaching in the back to find a razor. He quickly pulled it out, attempting to break it. It took a bit, but finally it broke, sending the three blades onto the floor. Naruto smiled in victory, a crazed one to be exact. He picked up the one that landed closest to him, and bit his lip as he traced his finger over the metal. He finally gained the courage to slice his skin open. He laid the sharp side of the blade on his bumpy skin, from previous cuts, and pushed down. He left a puzzle on his skin after he was done.

It looked like you could take off the skin and make it into a puzzle. Different lines across his arms everywhere. Blood slowly poured out of each wound. Naruto immediately knew it wasn't as bad as last time. He quickly pulled off his short sleeved shirt and replaced it with a long sleeved one, a sweater. He almost died last time, but he doesn't feel any nausea. He quickly grabbed his binder again, running off. He made it back to his first class right before the tardy bell rang. He panted lightly, but nothing too bad. Naruto earned many snickers, and comments but he kept his head down and ignored them. The blonde was sick of crying, sick of being weak. I'll just use my escape every time I feel like crying. The boy thought, and heard the teacher start the lecture.

-Time Skip!-

Natsu pinned the tired blonde to the wall, angrily staring at him. "I was called a faggot for protecting you!" The salmon haired boy yelled, making Naruto flinch. "I didn't mean to, Natsu." Naruto said, staring at the ground. The pinned blonde suddenly felt pain in his wrists and pushed Natsu away. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Naruto shrieked at Natsu. Natsu stumbled back, a confused look plastered on his face. A whine came from the blonde, who started to run across campus. Naruto ran into somebody, he looked to see it's Sasuke. "O-Oh it's you." Naruto squeaks as he was tripped. "Faggot alert." Sasuke laughed with a glint of guilt in his eyes. "You're sorry." Naruto croaked, facing his ultimate weakness; Sasuke Uchiha. The Uchiha gasped lightly "Uh.. Wh-What?! NO!" The raven stammered.

The blonde just smirked. Sasuke gasped and looked down solemnly. "I-I love you Naruto Uzumaki." The Uchiha said, not looking at the blonde. "I don't know if I love you, Sasuke." Naruto teasingly said, smirking. "I'm kidding, I love you too Uchiha." Naruto said, strongly. Both of them got up, and walked to Sasuke's dorm hand in hand.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

We finally reached my dorm and I pushed my lips onto his. I eagerly licked his bottom lip, making him gasp lightly. I quickly shove my tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. I missed the way he tasted, the way his lips moved on mine. I sucked on his tongue, making him moan lightly. I gripped his ass, making him gasp. I pulled my tongue out of Naruto's mouth and continued kissing him deeply.

Naruto whined lightly as I pulled away. "Naruto Uzumaki will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, carefully. "Uhh, Sasuke..." Naruto trailed off, but then I looked down and said "Nevermind get out." Naruto gasped and pinned me down on the couch. "I say, yes." Naruto said, pushing his lips onto mine.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo.