Chapter Thirty Three - Spin The Bottle Turns Into What?!

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

So sorry for making them quit ♡u♡
Warning: SMUT! ×-×

•Third Person Perspective•

They all sat in a circle again. Naruto put out the alcohol again, and the shot glasses. Natsu spun, and it landed on Gray. Natsu blushed, and leaned forward to kiss him. They kissed, and Gray was the first to pull away. Gray spun, it landed on Lucy.

Soon, they where all bored so Naruto said "Grab a random person and take them up to your room to do anything to them". They all agreed, and started. Gray grabbed Natsu, Hinata grabbed Lucy, Naruto grabbed Sasuke, and Ino grabbed Erza.

•Naruto's Perspective•

I pulled Sasuke up the stairs and entered my room. I closed the door and locked it, and turned the lights on. He went to say something, but I slammed him against the wall. He yelped in pain and I took his hands in my own and pinned him against the wall. I roughly kissed him, and he kissed back. Soon, we started hearing moans. We pulled away and I laughed. "It's Gray and Natsu." I said to Sasuke, who laughed. I pinned him against the wall again, kissing him twice as roughly. I pulled away for a moment to pull my shirt off. He pulled his off too, and I pinned him against the wall again with one hand. I took the other hand and slid it down his chest, and into his sweats.

I wrapped my hand around his stiff member, and he let out a low moan. I started giving him a hand job. "Ah, god. You're so fucking good at this." Sasuke said, panting. I started going faster. "I-I'm close!" He moaned loudly, and just as he was about to come, I pulled my hand away. Lust clouded his eyes, and he pinned me against the wall. I gasped, looking into his eyes. He attached his lips to my neck quickly, making me gasp. He sucked at my sensitive spot, making me moan lightly.

He soon removed his lips from my neck and pulled down his sweats. Right after, he pulled down his boxers. His member springed out and Sasuke took a sharp intake. He started stroking himself, and I stopped him. I got down on my knees and wrapped my lips around his member. I bobbed my head, and he grabbed a fistfull of my hair. "Aghh." he moaned, gritting his teeth. Soon, he came into my mouth. I attempted to swallow it all, but failed.

I kissed him deeply, as his liquids still oozed out of the sides of my mouth. I pulled away and took my pants and boxers off, and Sasuke shoved me onto the bed. I motioned to the nightstand, and he followed my hand to see lube and a condom. I heard the crackling of the wrapper being ripped open. I watched as he slid the condom on, and covered it in lube.

"You ready?" He whispered. "Yes." I said, and he slowly entered me. "Mnn." I whimpered in pain, and he stayed still. I nodded, and he started thrusting slowly. I groaned lightly as he continued to go faster. "Ah, Sasuke, don't stop!" I moaned. "Ughh, N-Naruto." Sasuke moaned from above me. "Agh!!" I panted. His moans mixed with mine as the bed creaked from under us. He continued thrusting and I came onto the bed. "Fuck!" He moaned as he came into the condom.

He pulled out and dumped the filled condom into the trash bin next to the bed. He changed the sheets and put boxers on. I did the same and I curled up against him on the newly made bed. "Sasuke?" I asked quietly. "Hmm?" He responded groggily. "Why do we have such a Dramatic Affair?" I asked. "What?" He questioned, sitting up. "We never have a normal relationship, Sasuke. Something always happens." I informed him carefully. He leaned down to me, kissed me passionately, and laid next to me. "Because that's fate." He whispers in my ear and cuddles me close.

Hey look! I updated!