▽ Chapter 1

So this is my first story being uploaded... let's see how this goes lmfao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 29th, 2013 | 11:35 PM

Club Safari

Michael

I was sitting in VIP scoping out the club. I wasn't looking for anything serious, just some female to dance with. I was already faded out of my mind and a little tipsy. I looked to my left and saw a fine ass jawn dancing with her girls. She looked about 5'4" with almond colored skin and curly black hair running down her back. She looked thick as fuck which is always a turn on for me. She turned around and we shared an eye connection until I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me and turned back around. Playing hard to get, huh? I pushed the female who was giving me a lap dance aside and made my way down to the dance floor. I walked up behind the girl I was eyeing and wrapped my arms around her waist; she turned her head, looked at me and smirked. Bruk It Down started playing and she went to work, gyrating her hips fast and dipping it low. When she came back up I whispered in her ear, "You don't look surprised."

"I'm not."

"No?"

"Nope." She said popping the "p."

"Why not?"

"I saw you staring at me before."

"Well can you blame me ma? Who wouldn't look at yo' fine ass."

"Corny ass." I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

I let her dance on me a little more before I asked, "What's your name baby girl?" I pulled her ass closer to me.

"Janelle." She said simply.

"You got a last name Janelle?"

She turned around, facing me. "Mhm."

"Well I'm Michael... Michael Stevenson or you can call me Tyga."

"Tiger?" She smiled.

"No Tyga. Sounds like tie and guh."

She chuckled, "I know how to say it."

"Oh yeah? Why you actin' all naïve then?"

"Cause I didn't need you acting like since you're a big rapper that you could get this pussy." She put her arms around my neck.

"Don't think you could handle T-Raww?" I bit my bottom lip, looking at her.

She rolled her eyes again. "You're too full of yourself for me to even want chu boy."

"We'll see about that." I licked my lips. "So can I get your number Janelle?"

One of her friends tapped her and whispered in her ear. She turned back and looked at me with her piercing brown eyes, "If you really want it, you'll find it somehow."

"How am I supposed to do that if I don't even got your last name, ma?"

She came close and whispered in my ear, "Figure it out, Tiger." Then she disappeared into the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short!

Questions/Comments are encouraged, please and thank you (:

& Thanks for Reading!

-A