▽ Chapter 13

Long chapter :D I hope you guys like this ♥ OH I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading and everything! Over 1,000 reads, 100 votes and around 60 comments ♥ You guys are the best

July 12th 2013 | 11:27 PM

Chelsea’s House

Janelle

“Janelle, wake up.” Chelsea whispered. I shooed her away then snuggled closer to Michael. I hated being waken up from my sleep but she shook me again, “Janelle seriously wake up, Jaylen’s here.”

My eyes popped open and I saw Jaylen standing over me and Michael, looking pissed. HOLY SHIT. I got up, climbed over Michael and stood in front of Jaylen, not knowing what to expect.

He looked at me, shook his head then said, “So I’m at practice and Nick tells me to look at this lil’ video of my girl acting a fool and I see that you’re here with these two niggas. Then I get here and you’re all cuddled up with this nigga?! What the fuck Janelle… You fuck me over at my place then you run over to yo’ girl’s house and fuck this nigga?”

“Jaylen… nothing happened, we just fell asleep that way.” I panicked.

“Why the fuck were you in that position in the first place?!” He yelled.

“Jay… I don’t know, I’m sorry.”

“Nah fuck this Janelle, you get mad at me because I called you a bitch but then you go and do this shit? And you ask why I can’t trust you? Well here’s the reason why, you’re doing this bullshit.”

“Jaylen nothing happened, I swear to God. I just got drunk and we lied down.”

“The fuck are you getting drunk for?”

“I had nothing else to do… I just came here because you weren’t home, and I wanted to see Chelsea. I didn’t know that they’d come here too.”

“You’re such a fucking liar Jah, I can’t believe this shit.”

I started hyperventilating, “No… Jay… I’m so s—sorry… I didn’t do anything. I l—love you.”

“If you didn’t do shit the fuck are you dressed like that for? I saw what you were wearing when I left out.”

“I just wasn’t comf—comfortable in the dress.”

“So you took it off and let this nigga fuck you?”

“NO, I didn’t fuck him. We’re just friends.”

“Don’t raise your fucking voice at me.” He grabbed my arm.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t have sex with him, I promise.”

“Nigga get ya hands off of her.” I guess Ty woke up and didn’t like what he was seeing.

“Nigga shut the fuck up and stay out of this. This shit has nothing to do with you, it’s between me and MY girl.” Jaylen spat at him.

“Well obviously it has sum’n to do with me if you found us all cuddled up, not with you.”

“Man shut the fuck up, Janelle loves me, she could care less about yo’ ass.”

“Yeah iight. Is that why she seems so happy? You can’t even keep her ass satisfied physically or mentally. You a fucking failure.”

No, no, no! Why was Michael saying all of this stuff? Jaylen will fucking pile drive his ass.

“Shut the fuck up man, our relationship is fine.” His grip tightened on me and I winced in pain.

“Jaylen, you’re hurting me.” I tried to get his hand off of me.