▽ Chapter 11.5

Short chapter which is why it's called 11.5 (; P.S. This is my third update of today (6/18) so make sure you've read Chapters 10 & 11 which were also updated today! Thank you & enjoyyyyyyyyy. 

~~~

April 29th 2013 | 12:45 PM

Tiny Toes Daycare

Janelle 

                The kids just finished eating their lunch and were put down for their naps so I was at my desk looking on the computer, at the afternoon plans. All that was left was story time, counting practice, snack time, music and clean up then we were done for the day. My co-worker, Madison sat next to me and said, “This is always the most peaceful time of the day.”

“I know right, they’re sleeping like little angels and it’s quiet. Perfect.” I noticed a deliveryman coming through the front entrance and asked, “Are we expecting a package or something?”

“No, I don’t think so.” She looked at a clipboard that had incoming deliveries written on it.

“Oh.” The deliveryman stepped up to the desk and said, “I have two items for Janelle Ortega.” I said, “That’s me,” and signed for them. The man left and Madison looked at me.

“Well are you gunna open them?” She asked.

“I don’t know… what if it’s a bomb or something.”

“I highly doubt that.”

“Whatever.” I reached into the first bag and it in was a bouquet of flowers, a mix of red roses and pink gerber daisies.

“Aww! Those are so pretty! Who sent them to you?”

“I have no idea.” But I had a clue. I reached into the second bag and pulled out a box. I cut open the box and inside were carefully wrapped chocolate covered Oreos, chocolate chip cookies and strawberries. My mouth was watering.

“Oh my god this is so romantic! There’s a card too!” Madison reached into the first bag and pulled out a card enclosed in a purple envelope. I ripped the envelope and pulled out the card. I opened the card and it read:

Janelle,

I really mean it when I say I’m so sorry for what I said to you. I was just jealous that you were spending time with other guys when I wanted to be with you. I feel like an asshole for calling you out of your name because you definitely didn’t deserve that. I know I’m asking for a lot but I really hope that we can salvage the relationship we were building because I really like you and I still want you to be mine. If you still have any feeling left for me, please just pick up the phone and call me—I’d really like to know where your head is at.

Once again I’m sorry for what I did and I’d take it back in a minute if I had the chance. I miss you.

Love,

Jay

“Oh my god, that’s so sweet.” Madison yelped. I didn’t even realize I read it out loud.

“Yeah, I guess it is.”

“So what are you gunna do… are you going to call him?”

“I don’t even know.” If I called him, I’d feel better because I really still do like Jay a lot but my friends wouldn’t really feel that decision and I definitely know Tyga or Chris wouldn’t agree with that but then again, it’s my relationship, not theirs.

“Well I think you should call him, he sounds truly sorry and he went out of his way to send you this stuff because you’re obviously still on his mind.”

“That’s true…”

“So what are you gunna do?”

I don’t know. What am I gunna do?

~~~

:o Oh no, Jay's tryna come back!

1. What do you think Janelle is going to do?

2. What SHOULD Janelle do?

3. If Janelle goes back to Jay, how should Ty & her friends react?

4. If Janelle doesn't go back to Jay, how will Jay react? and Ty?

Thank You For Reading!

xo