▽ Chapter 17

Okay so I have no idea why but this chapter was terribly hard to write lol. I guess #Tynelle fans will still like it lol.

~~~

August 18th 2013 |1:10 PM

Atlantis Resort

Janelle

“You know what’s funny?” Kayla asked as she ate her fruit salad. We both decided to have a little girl’s morning so we got up at 7 AM and walked to the nearest town and go shopping for clothes. We’re now seated at a little café eating brunch. “What?” I asked looking back at her.

“I don’t even feel married right now, everything feels the same.”

“Shit I bet. You should be in your man’s arms right now, not with his sister, going shopping.”

“You know we gotta bond, girl.” She giggled, “And besides, we had enough alone time last night, if you get what I’m saying.”

“Mhm, I get it.”

“I bet you do.” She stuck out her tongue.

“What are you getting at?”

“What, or should I say who, did you do last night?”

I blushed, “I don’t know what you’re talking about Kay.”

“Janelle, my pregnant ass ain’t dumb. You been smiling since we met up this morning and I know you’re not a morning person at all so I know you and Tyga did something last night.”

I rolled my eyes, “We did some things, no big deal.”

“Aww, you guys are so cute together!”

“I didn’t say we were together Kayla.”

“You’re not? Why not?”

“I don’t know, we just got caught up in the moment I guess.”

“But I see the way he looks at you, that nigga loves your ass Janelle.”

“I know… and I love him too but I just feel like what we did last night is just gunna complicate everything.”

“I don’t. I mean you both love each other, what’s the problem?”

I opened my mouth to say something but then I realized I couldn’t even argue with Kay’s logic. “Nothing.”

“Exactly, so when we get back to the resort, you go proclaim your love to him and I’ll go cuddle with the boo.”

“I don’t know about all that Kayla.” I laughed and sipped on my Moscato. “But anyways, you enjoy yesterday?”

Her face lit up, “How could I not? It was so beautiful Nelly, I thought I was gunna die when Drew read his vows, they were amazing.” In his vows, Drew talked about how before he and Kayla even began dating, he got a job at Dairy Queen because he knew she loved that place and he knew he could get into her heart by giving her free ice cream.

“Yeah I swear, he’s been crazy about your ass for forever.”

“I wish I would’ve known earlier.”

“Well at least you know now, huh?”

“That’s true. And now I’m here, 24 years old, married and pregnant.”

“I’m really so happy for you guys, ya’ll are so young and you have the rest of your lives together.”

“Yeah,” She grinned, “Everything feels amazing right now. Yesterday was the best day of my life and in two months, I’ll have my little baby boy.” She started tearing up so I handed her a napkin. “I need to stop crying like this, these hormones got me crying like a bitch. You ready to head back?”

“Mhm.” We paid for our meal then flagged down a taxi and traveled back to the resort. Once there, we walked to the back and saw all the guys in our family playing volleyball; I even spotted Ty putting in work. We watched as both teams tried to show off for the girls that were passing by but most of them were star struck by Mikey’s presence. After the game was over, Drew walked over to Kayla and took her away from me so I sat down in the sand and waited while Michael’s fans fawned over him and asked for his autographs. About a half-an-hour passed until he was done and he came and pulled me up from the sand. “I haven’t seen yo’ ass all day.”

“I know, I went out with Kayla earlier.” I held onto his hand as we walked through the resort.

“What ya’ll talk about?”

“You.” I said honestly.

“What about me?” He chuckled.

“Can’t tell you that, it’s a secret.” We stepped into the elevator and I pressed the button for floor number 17. “I can tell you I’m tired as fuck though.”

“True, me too.” He faced me in the confined space and said, “You got tan.”

“I couldn’t help it, that sun is killa.” I smiled up at him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me. I put my feet on top of his so I was taller up and I put my arms around his upper abdomen. 

“You enjoy yesterday?” He asked, referring to last night. I nodded and just when I was about to say something, the elevator dinged and its doors opened. Ty walked out of it, with me still clinging onto him and he fished in his pocket, retrieving the room key. He slid it in the lock and opened the door, revealing our suite decorated in all types of beautiful flowers. I got off of Michael and looked around, “What is all this?” I asked.

“Janelle, I did this all backwards. I didn’t know what happened last night would happen and I’m not saying I regret it, cause I definitely don’t but it just woulda been better if you were my girl. So I guess I’m asking if you wanna be mine.”

“You guess?”

“Nah,” He turned around and held my hands, “I know I’m asking. Janelle, will you be my girl?”

I smiled then kissed him softly, “Of course Mikey.”

 ~~~

Woo they're together now ♥♥♥

What do you think will happen now >:)

Fan|Comment|Vote

I promise next chapter will be 1,000 times better!

Thanks For Reading Loves ♥

xo

P.S., anyone have an IMVU ? I need some new people to talk to (; Inbox me ! {iDreax}