▽ Chapter 16

August 17th 2013 | 7:34 PM

Atlantis Resort

Janelle

Everyone in the audience watched as Kayla and Andrew exchanged vows and slip their rings on each other’s fingers; the love that they shared was something to be envious of. There was so much loving emotion in the air so it was expected that my over-emotional ass would be crying buckets. The parishioner finally said, “By the power invested in my by the island of the Bahamas, I now declare you Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Ortega. You may now kiss the bride.” After Drew dipped Kayla low and sucked the life out of her lips, everyone clapped and cheered and began to make their way to the reception area. Tyga came up to me and I linked my arm in his. Every person in my family believed that we were together and I had to explain to each and every one of them that we weren’t together. I could see how they thought that though, he decided to be cute and match me so he had on a black tux with a peach bowtie. "You look beautiful Nelle.” He said in my ear.

“You always saying that Ty.” I smiled.

“Well it’s always true.”

“Whatever.” I stuck out my tongue as he went off course and we ended up walking on the beach, along the coastline. I didn’t even protest.

“You enjoy yourself today?” He asked.

“Mhm, even though it was chaotic in the beginning, I’m so happy for my brother. He’s been in love with that girl for the longest time and they’re going to be delivering my beautiful nephew soon.” In the beginning of the day, Kayla was freaking out because she thought her growing baby bump was preventing her from fitting her dress but she forgot to pull down her zipper all the way. “Did you have a good time?”

“Hell yeah I did and I’m pretty sure your parents are convinced that we’re together.”

“I wouldn’t even be surprised, if they see me with a guy more than once, they think we’re together.”

“I don’t feel special anymore then.” He pretended to be sad.

“Don’t be like that.” I poked his cheek and he suddenly grabbed me up and threatened to throw me in the ocean.

“Oh my god no! Michael put me down!” I yelped.

“Say please.” He shook me in the air.

“Pweaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“Iight.” He set me down and I gave him a stank look.

“Don’t be mad at me Janelley.” He kissed me on the cheek.

“Fine, fine I’m good.”

“You wanna head back to the wedding now?”

“Yes sir.” He held my hand and we walked all across the beach back to the reception area. Once we got back to the area, everyone was either eating or dancing so we decided to dance. I swear all of Kayla’s thirsty friends would not stop eyeing me because I was with Tyga, it was ridiculous. As Aaliyah’s At Your Best began to play, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed mine around his neck. I closed my eyes and let him take me all over the floor. I heard my loud as mother yelling to my grandmother saying, “Ma, look at Janelle, she’s going to get married next!” I giggled in Ty’s ear and he said, “What?”

“My mother is a trip.”

“Who knows, maybe she’s a fortune teller.”

“Imagine that.”

4 Hours Later

                I sat in the jacuzzi and just looked up at the stars in the sky—beautiful. Everything about today was beautiful. Everyone was so happy and there was no drama. I could actually relax because I was so far away from the reality in LA. I was really feeling better about that situation, it taught me that if your friends see something wrong with a person you’re dating, they’re usually right and that not everyone is as loyal as they make themselves out to be. I would probably still be moping around if it wasn’t for Mikey, he really saved my ass. He let me stay at his crib and he tried to cheer me up every second of every day. During the time I’ve stayed at his house, he hasn’t let me raise a finger because he wanted me to relax and not stress, he’s truly my best friend and I can’t even come up with the right words to express how thankful I am that I’ve met him and he didn’t just walk away when I was acting all rude and stank. Michael’s taught me that you seriously cannot judge a book by its cover, I mean look at Jaylen… more importantly look at Michael.

The water started to shift so I looked up and saw that Michael came in. I just smiled at him and he smiled back. I stuck my tongue out and he did the same. He reached for my arm and pulled me on his lap. We didn’t say anything to each other, we just looked in each other’s eyes. I looked at his body then took my finger and traced the tattoos that are all over his neck, arms and chest. “You have so many tattoos Ty.”

“Yeah I know.” He put his arm around my waist and held me.

“Did they hurt?”

“Not that much, the neck yeah but that was one of my first, they hurt less as you go along.”

“Shit, I’m scared to get my first.”

“Don’t be. Whatchu thinkin’ of getting?”

“I don’t even know, maybe like an infinity sign on my wrist but that’s so cliché so I guess I gotta think about it. Are you getting anymore?”

“Yeah I’m thinkin’ of getting one right on my heart.”

“Saying what?”

“Janelle.”

I started laughing, “You’re so stupid.”

“Stupid for youuuuuuuuuuuu.” He hugged me tightly.

“Mikey…” I said.

“Wassuh?” I pulled his head down and gave him a peck on the lips. He looked at me while licking his lips then he kissed me back, sucking on my bottom lip and then slipping his tongue in my mouth. I repositioned myself, straddling him and I felt him put his hands on my ass. I kissed on his neck and grinded on his dick while he mumbled under his breath, “Shit Jah.” He grabbed on to my waist and pulled us both out of the jacuzzi then headed to our room.

I knew I wasn’t going to be disappointed.  

~~~

Oooooooooooh (; They got it innnnn!

What do you think is gunna happen now?

What do ya'll want to happen now? (I'll try my hardest to incorporate your ideas)

Thank you so much for reading :D

Fan|Vote|Comment <--- Best Comment Gets Next Chapter's Dedication :D

Love you guys ♥

xo