▽ Chapter 10

Sooooo I'm gunna update anyways lmao.. I wrote this next chapter with the quickness and imma call it a transition chapter and hopefully you guys will see why. It's kind of poorly written and it was hard to write but hopefully you guys will like it :/ ? I might double or triple update today since I have nothing to do but enough of me talking.

 April 26th 2013 | 11:34 AM

Stevenson Mansion

Tyga

                Ain’t nothin’ to do today so I was just sitting at home, watching TV with my ma when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and I was shocked.

“Chyna, where the fuck you been?” Ma suddenly turned her attention to me, surprised.

“Calm down Michael.”

“How the hell am I supposed to calm down when you’ve been gone for almost a good month.”

“I just needed at break.”

“A break from what?”

“Taking care of King all the time.”

“How the fuck are you gunna say that? That’s literally your job with all that money I’m giving you every fucking month.”

“I said it because it’s fucking true. I have to stay with King all day, every day while you go out and live your life.”

“My life is my job Chyna, what do you want me to say? When you got with me you knew what you were getting into. And you make it sound like staying with your child is the worst thing in the world.”

“It’s not. It’s just frustrating when he’s always asking ‘Where’s Daddy?’ and ‘When can I see daddy?’ so I gave him to you.”

“You know if you were feeling some way about it you could’ve told me.”

“You wouldn’t have listened.”

“That’s not fucking true and you know it ain’t.

“Whatever Ty.”

It was silent for a while then I spoke up, “So you ain’t gunna ask about your son or anything?”

“No. I know he’s probably fine.”

I chuckled, “You so fucked up Chyna. Keep acting like you don’t wanna be involved with King and he’s gunna forget about your ass.”

“If that happens, so be it.”

“What the fuck are you saying, you don’t wanna be in your sons life?”

“Ty, I—I don’t know.”

I sucked my teeth, “Fuck you Chyna, forreal. I’m gunna file for full custody so my son doesn’t have to be around your ass anymore but then again, you prolly don’t care.” I hung up then rubbed my face.

“What did she say?” My mother, Pasionaye asked.

“Nothing good ma, nothing good.” I grabbed my keys off the table and got into my car, I’m tired of this bullshit.

I didn’t know who to talk to so I just texted Janelle.

Me—What are you doin?

Janelle—Dying.

Me—You ain’t at work right?

Janelle—No. I didn’t wanna go in today.