▽ Chapter 23

Holla @ no one's POV (;

~~~

December 11th 2013 | 3:21 PM

Week 16

Michael rapped the last of his verse into the mic:

I'm super turnt, don't try me

Killin' yo mind off and fuckin' yo body

Bitch wanna flick, pose for my posse

Got too much shit to worry about gossip

I'm on a bad trip

Stephanie ran up to her aunt, without him seeing and handed her a water bottle. "What's this?" Paula asked.

"Tyga always likes his water after he finishes rehearsing." She lied.

"Oh alright, thanks sweetie." Stephanie smiled as she skipped away, her plan was just starting to begin.

Michael made his way over to Paula and asked, "So whatchu think?" They were in Miami, just finishing up his final rehearsal before his show tomorrow.

"You sound good as always Michael." She held out her hand with the water bottle and he took it.

"Thanks P." He took a big gulp from the bottle. "Do I have anything else for today."

"Nah, you can head back to the hotel, the bus will take you."

"Iight, thanks." Michael was suddenly getting tired but didn't think anything of it, he has had a couple of late nights the past few days and they were starting to catch up to his body. He walked back onto the tour bus and shut his eyes, although the ride to the hotel was short, he needed to catch some z's...

...When Michael woke up, he could barely see anything.. He heard soft moaning coming from somewhere so when he finally opened his eyes, he realized he was in his hotel room. He looked up and saw Stephanie, naked riding on his dick that wasn't even fully erect. Can you say desperate?

"What the fuck B? Get the fuck off of me!" Michael screamed.

"I see your finally up." She moaned out loud.

"Stephanie what the fuck are you doing?"

"I just put some sleeping pills and muscle relaxers in your water so you'd finally chill out."

"You don't realize how fucked up you sound right now? Get the fuck off of me!"

"So you're not enjoying this Ty?" She kissed on his neck.

"Bitch I can't even feel anything, get off me." He tried to move but it was no use.

"Uh uh uh, we're gunna stay like this until I'm satisfied." She kept moving and he stayed quiet, trying to figure out what to do next.

"When I finally get my feeling back, yo ass is grass."

"Yeah I would be scared but no one's gunna believe you booboo."

"Fuck up Stephanie, I told you to stay the fuck away from me and you do this shit?! Why me out of all fucking people, so many niggas around and you gotta fuck with me when I got a girl and a kid on the way."

"You're acting like this is a bad thing, no one will know." She looked at him while she bit her lip hard then came.

"I know and this shit is so fucking bogus." Ty mustered up enough strength and tilted his body so she fell off him, the bed and onto the floor. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW BEFORE I CALL SECURITY!"