▽ Chapter 26

Eight Months Later

August 18th | 6:43 PM

Chelsea

I cradled little Christian in my arms when I saw Chris enter the front door.

"Look at my baby holding my baby." He said looking at us.

"Hey, I missed you." I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"I missed ya'll too." He took Christian from my arms and snuggled him. "I got the mail for you." He held it out and I took it.

"Thanks bae, I totally forgot to get it today, I've been running around like crazy." I sifted through it and paused when I saw a letter from Janelle. I sat down on the couch and opened it. I was a little hesitant to read it because I haven't even seen Janelle since she was in the hospital, she left in such a rush and we haven't reconnected since.

It read:

Chelsea,

I just want to start this letter off by saying congratulations on your new addition. I've seen all the pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even the ones you sent me and he's the most adorable thing in the world. I'm sorry I wasn't there for the birth or the baptism, but the miscarriage has taken a big toll on me, as you probably guessed. You remember when we thought something was so funny that we'd used to say we "can't deal"? Well that's why I left LA and came here... I couldn't deal. I couldn't deal with being with Michael anymore because I couldn't talk about the horror of that day. I couldn't stay in LA because I felt as if I'd be watched under a close eye. You know how emotional I am so just constantly being asked how I was or if I was gunna go off the deep end would have killed me. I need to be reclusive for now. I know we decided that we'd be each other's kid's godparents and I know I've done a shitty job so far. I just hope you understand why... I just figured it'd be hard for me to see you with a kid when I was supposed to be there right along side of you with mine too. For months after the indicent, I cried my eyes out, I literally think I can cry no more. I just wish none of this ever happened. I really do wanna be in LA with you but something's not allowing me. This letter probably isn't making any sense but I'm just trying to get all my thoughts out. If anything, just know I love you so much girl. I promise I'll fufill all my godparent duties to the fullest just give me time. That's all I ask for, time.

See you soon,

Janelle ♥

P.S. Sorry I didn't call and say this, I just didn't want to cry.

~~~

Short Chapter!

Next chapter is the last chapter guys!

Fan|Comment|Vote

Love ya'll!

xo

P.S. CAST CALL IS UP! Check my profile!