▽ Chapter 12

2 ½ Months Later

July 11th 2013 | 5:18 PM

Jaylen’s Loft

Janelle

                For the last two months, Jaylen and I have been going strong. Shortly after our date, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I happily accepted. Since then, everything has been okay. He hasn’t disrespected me in any way and he treats me well. The only problem is that he has practice Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday so I don’t get to really see him on those days and if we do see each other, he’s exhausted. On the days he’s free, he either wants all of my attention or he’s out with his boys. I guess I get lonely sometimes and that’s fine because I’ll hang with Jade a lot. Chelsea has been wrapped up with Chris lately and Adrienne is hung up on some new guy so I see them once in a while. I haven’t spoken to Tyga really since that little argument we had a few months back. I do miss him, but I guess I hurt him and I understand that and Jay doesn’t really want me around him anyways.

                I put my key in the lock and opened the door to Jaylen’s place. “Jay are you here?”

“Yeah I’m in the room bae.” He called out. I walked into his room and saw him shirtless, getting ready to head out for practice. “Hey baby.” He walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

“Hey, what’s up?” I kissed him back and watched as he sat on his bed.

“Getting ready for practice. I’m tired as fuck though.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me in between his legs.

“I don’t want you to goooooooooooo.” I played in his hair.

“I don’t wanna go either Jah.” He sat me down on his leg and kissed on my neck. “I wish you woulda came through earlier.”

“I know, I was supposed to get off at three but some parent was a good hour and thirty minutes late and Madison had to go.”

“Damn, we coulda got some thangs done.”

“Like what?” I knew exactly what he was talking about but I was just playing dumb. I took off my jacket and threw it on the floor.

He shrugged, “Sumn’ like…” He pulled me close to him and started to unzip my dress from the back.

“Like..?” I took my arms out the dress and let it fall to the floor.

He didn’t answer me, he just unhooked my bra and slid down my panties. He lied me down on the bed and looked me up and down.

“How come I’m naked but you’re fully clothed?”

He bent down and sucked on my lip then mumbled lowly, “Because I gotta go soon but I’m still gunna have a lil fun with you.”

“Oh.” I pulled him down to my level and he kissed my lips, then my cheek, then my chin, then on my neck, then my collarbone and then kissed between my breasts. He took one of them in his hand and massaged it while he took the other one in his mouth, sucking and biting on my nipple. “Mmm… that feels so good Jay.” He kept going until that nipple was fully erect then switched to the other one and did the same. He then licked from my boobs down to my hotspot and began sucking on my pearl. He muttered something, causing a vibration on my clit which felt amazing. “Ugh, fuck Jay.” I bit my lip, trying not to go over the edge. His eyes connected with mine for a moment and he gave me a sly look before sticking three of his fingers in. He curled them around until he found my gspot and massaged that area. I moaned and grinded on his fingers until I orgasmed hard, which at that moment felt like the greatest release. He licked up my juices then unzipped his pants, pulled down his boxers and rammed into me which felt amazing but hurt at the same time. He stroked in and out of me hard, with the quickness and seven minutes later we both came and he collapsed on top of me. He contained himself in a few moments then slid himself out of me and zipped himself back up. He bent down near my face, gave me a quick peck and said, “I’ll be back later baby. You can stay around if you wanna,” then he left. After I heard the door shut, I immediately hopped in his shower and cleaned off. For some reason I felt so dirty. If he’s my boyfriend, why did I feel so used?