▽ Chapter 3

March 30th, 2013 | 3:47 PM

The Studio

Michael

I cleared my throat before I spit into the mic:

T Raww go stay Westside, killa cat pillar

No ceiling, probably worth 10 million.

Poor nigga watch chilla, you ain't even gotta feel it.

That's chin chinchilla flyer than a caterpillar.

I sick my dogs at you, yeah.

Then call the dog catcher, bitch.

Spark the fire, no matches, yeah.

So high just laughing, hah.

Burners in the attic, they ain't know I had it.

Shoot sporadic, fire automatic, pop the target.

Driving backwards, I'm a hundred bill fanatic.

Bring the static, make vows to the money, but I skipped marriage.

Keep staring, rather die that nigga than live average, get you embarrassed.

Thousand karats on my wheel let my kids inherit.

Black card credit, told them I don't use debit.

Nigga know that's my motto, I could do this shit forever so...

"Yo, that shit was fire!" My producer Kenny said from outside of the booth.

I took off my headphones and said, "Thanks man." My album, Hotel California is coming along real nice, I'm excited to put it out for the fans. "I'm finna get home though, Chyna's comin' through with King."

"Iight man," Kenny said, dapping me up, "Have a good night and call me when you ready to come in again."

"Iight, one." I talked out of the studio, fished my car keys out my pocket and got into my all black 2014 Bugatti Veyron.

When I got home twenty minutes later, I pulled up into my driveway and saw my ex Chyna's car already here. I got out and a little figure popped out of her car and ran to me, holding onto my legs.

"Dwaddy!" My son yelled.

"Wassup lil' man, I missed you. You been good for mommy?"

"Yes dwaddy, mwommy said I'm the bwest widdo King in the world."

"Good, I'm proud of you." Just then Chyna approached us. "Hey Tygz."

"Sup Chyna?" I pulled her into a quick embrace then let her go. We broke up about a year ago when King was two but unlike most couples, we were still pretty good friends.

"Nothing, just tryna' make it, you know." She faintly smiled.

"Yeah, you iight?"

"I'm fine, just a little tired, this little stink-stink kept me up all night." She said squatting down, ticking King.

"Aye man, I thought you were being good for mommy." I sternly joked.

"I was dwaddy! She's lying!"

I started laughing then picked him up, "Iight man." I looked at Chyna, "When you coming back for him?"

"Something actually came up for the rest of the weekend so I was hoping you could drop him off at school on Monday and I'll get him from there. Please, just this once."