▽ Chapter 20

Sorry I took so long to upload :/ & Sorry for the sucky-ish chapter. Next one will be better, I promise!

OH & I dedicate this chapter to YoungGeena cause she's the total opposite of a silent reader & her comments always have my dying! Lmaooo, thank you so much for your support & great comments ♥

~~~

October 31st 2013 |7:05 AM

Vacant Lot

Janelle

Michael kissed me as I held onto King and I grimaced. It was finally time to say goodbye. Although his tour officially started last night when he showed out at the Staples Center, today he was going on the road. I wouldn’t see my Mikey for a good two months and the feeling of loneliness was already killing me. “I can’t believe it’s almost time for you to go.”

“I know ma.” He placed his arms around me and put his forehead to mine. I started tearing up and he wiped my tears with his thumb. “It won’t be that long Janelle.”

“I know… my pregnant ass is just over-emotional now.”

“Yeah blame it on the pregnancy… your ass is just gunna miss me.”

“That too.” I giggled.

“When you need me, just text me and I’ll call you if I’m not in the middle of something and when I miss you, imma just call.”

“I could be busy too.”

“But you ain’t so just answer the phone.” He smiled at me.

“Whatever Michael.”

“Whatever Michael.” He mimicked me before kissing me.

“Please be safe out there though, I don’t want you coming back with any injuries or lawsuits… or a new girl or an STD.”

“Janelle, I swear on my mother’s life, I’ll be safe and I’ll be thinking of you and only you baby, and our baby.”

“What about me daddy?” King woke up from his sleep.

“And you too lil’ man.” Ty mushed his head. “You’re gunna be good right?”

“Yes man.” King scoffed and I laughed, “When are you coming back again?”

“In about two months. You the man of the house now.”

King grinned and asked, “Is Janelle staying with me?”

“No, I’m going to be at my house but your grandma will be there along with a nanny and  can come over whenever you like and I’ll visit you too.”

“Am I still going trick or treating tonight?”

“Yes King, I’m taking you tonight.”

“YAY!” He cheered then started to squirm in my arms. I put him down and he ran towards the car yelling, “Bye Daddy, I’ll see you later!”

“So…” I said.

He took my hand and held it, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” The wind started blowing hard as fuck so I flipped up my hood up. He didn’t say anything but he just wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes. I started tearing up again so I just buried my face in his chest and let the tears flow. “Janelle, I don’t want you crying.”

“Ty… I can’t help it.”

“Baby look, you gotta be strong and realize that this is what my life is. I’m sorry that I can’t always be here with you even though I wanna. This is my career.”

“I know... the day just came so soon."

"And these two months will go by just as fast, believe me."

"Okay."

"And you're gunna fly out and see me in New York, right?"

"Mhm."

"Then I'll see you soon babygirl."

The tour bus started up so I said, "Alright Ty... I think it's time."

"Yeah." He bent down, grabbed my head and kissed me with so much passion. "I'll call you soon Jah."

"I'll be waiting." I tried to smile but started crying again.

"Love you... and you." He bent down and kissed my belly that wasn't even showing yet.

"I love you too Mikey." He looked at me for a moment then walked away, getting onto the bus. We kept waving to each other until the bus pulled away. "Everything will be okay." I said to myself as I shuffled back to the car.

These two months need to be over, now.