▽ Chapter 8

April 20th 2013 | 10:21 AM

Stevenson Mansion

Michael

                I opened the door to my crib with my nigga Chris and everything was quiet. I walked up the stairs and saw that everything was clean, there wasn’t even one of King’s stray toys lying around. “

“Nigga, you hire a maid or something?” Chris snickered.

“Nah, I guess Janelle cleaned up.”

“Ah shit,” Chris grinned, “Janelle’s here? I’ve been waiting to meet her ever since you mentioned her cause you won’t shut up about her.”

“Aye, be quiet. Niggas is sleeping in here.”

“My bad. Yo, you got anything to drink?”

“Yeah I think Janelle went shopping yesterday so I think we got somethin’.” I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. “Damn, she went all out.”

“She’s goin’ grocery shopping for you and taking care of your kid AND you still haven’t cuffed her? The fucks wrong with you?” Chris popped me in the head.

“Aye cut that shit out.” I grabbed two bottles of water and handed him one. “She’s not even into guys like us, nigga in the game.”

I quieted down when I heard a soft voice coming from down the hall, “Morning ugly.”

Janelle paused then responding. “Yeah you woke me up but it’s okay, I’m about to make breakfast.”

She paused again then laughed, “For me nigga! And King.”

“Tyga’s son.”

“Yeah I babysat him last night.”

“Obviously he didn’t return Jay.”

“Mhm.”

“Awh, you miss me?”

“That’s cute, maybe we’ll hang out later on.”

“Alright, I’ll talk to you later.”

 …

“Bye Jay.”

“I guess homegirl got a man.” Chris said.

“I dunno about that, she never mentioned anyone.”

“Yeah because you’re the first person she’d tell.” He said sarcastically.

“Whatever man.” I heard a few doors open and close then I heard her singing lowly, approaching the kitchen.

I wanna be where you are…

Ain’t nothin’ wrong with dancing,

Baby you’re so romantic…

Chris gave me a look then whipped around the corner and sang back to her.

Baby… I can be in your heart.

So many things I wanna tell you…

I think that I should start by saying yo…….

“Oh my god.” Jah shrieked. “You’re Chris Brown.”

I heard him chuckle, “Wassup Ma?”