▽ Chapter 24

December 23rd 2013 | 2:27 PM

Week 18

Janelle sighed into her phone as she made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for when he would come home. "Chelsea, I don't even wanna go anymore." Chelsea called Janelle on her way over to her house. She and Chris were picking up Janelle on their way to the airport--to see Tyga's final show. Janelle didn't want to go anymore though because she was still upset over what he told her last week and the one time that she did call him, Stephanie answered the phone. That's some total bullshit.

"Janelle, you need to go see him! Ya'll two know you love each other and whatever is happening with you guys right now is a speed bump, you'll get over it."

"No Chelsea, it's more than that... I can't look at him knowing he's been with some other girl and he didn't even do anything about it and if I see this Stephanie chick, I'm gunna kill her."

"Janelle please just bring your bags to the front so that you'll be ready. Don't act like you still don't love the man cause you're in his house right now, making food for his son."

"I'm doing this for the benefit of King--not Tyga."

"Yeah okay, whatever, we'll be there in ten minutes, Chris'll come inside and help you with your bags, iight?"

"Fine, whatever." Janelle scrunched up her nose then hung up the phone, she really didn't need this stress. Janelle wrapped up all the little goodies she made for King in a container then put it in the fridge. She then padded to Michael's room and into the closet to grab some items that she might need. She packed them into her bag then drapped all her luggage into the foyer. She went back into the kitchen to tidy up when she heard the doorbell ring, "It's open!" She yelled. Janelle heard footsteps go up the stairs and when she turned her head expecting to see Chris, she actually saw Mia.

"Mia?" Janelle asked, not knowing if she was imagining this or not.

"Hi Janelle." Mia didn't plan on running into Janelle but that's okay.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm back. I came for my son, we're gunna go away."

"Away? To where?"

"Just away."

"Well I don't really think Michael would like that."

"I don't care about what Michael wants... I wanna be with my son." Mia took a step towards Janelle and Janelle took one back, Mia was giving off this weird vibe.

"I thought you didn't wanna be in King's life."

"I never said that... Who told you that?"

"Michael did."

"Hmm, that's interesting... You and Michael seem really close."

"Uh yeah... we're dating... or were dating... or something like that."

"Oh, really. I didn't even know that."

"Yeah well, it was pretty publicized but then again, you fell off the face of the Earth so I guess you wouldn't know, huh?"

Mia chuckled, "You've gotten pretty ballsy since you've gotten some Tyga in your life, huh?" Janelle ignored that comment then Mia said, "Don't worry, that shit don't last long. He'll find somebody new and you'll be old news babygirl."

"Shutup man, and get out of this house."

"No, I'm not leaving until I get my son."

"He's not here and I'm leaving soon so you're gunna have to go." Janelle pointed in her face.