▽ Chapter 4

April 1st 2013 | 8:18 AM

Janelle and Adrienne's Apartment

Janelle

Although I woke up with the ill hangover, the rest of my body was feeling right. I can't believe I actually listened to my girls and let loose like that. In my mind, if I saw some female acting like I was yesterday, I would've called her a hoe straight from the bat but it just felt too good. Although I did get a little too intimate with that dude last night, it didn't go too far. We just ended up feelin' on each other and kissing for another few hours. I really didn't expect to see him again and that was sad because he seemed really sweet and cute. I reached over onto my nightstand to grab my phone and I didn't feel it. I tried to recall what happened last night to remember what happened to my phone and I realized I threw it on the couch while I was all preoccupied. "Shit!" I looked at my desk clock and checked the time-I had to be at work at twelve today so I had about four hours to get ready and try and find my phone; if it wasn't already stolen. I carefully got up from my bed and walked into the living room where Adrienne was watching television.

"Good morning sunshine!" She purposely shouted.

"Keep it down, dummy." I hissed.

"What time did you get home last night?"

"I don't even know." I shook my head and sat down next to her.

"Well what happened to you anyways? We were looking for you for a while and we thought you dipped."

"Nah... I got kinda preoccupied."I said lowly.

She raised an eyebrow, "Doing?"

"I wasn't doing anyone-I mean anything." Her eyes widened and she looked at me. "Oh my God Nelle, what happened?!" I told her everything that went down.

"You're so fucking lucky girl, I saw a picture of him on the news the other day-he's gorgeous. And Mark was going on about him the other day, he said he was a bomb ass player."

"That's cool, I don't think I'll talk to him again though... it was kind of a one time thing if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I guess... but what are you going to do about your phone?"

"I don't know... I just bought that shit, don't really wanna buy another one."

"Well how about you call it just in case someone found it."

I shrugged, "I bet someone found it but I'm pretty sure they'd steal it."

"You never know." She handed me her iPhone, "Just call."

I sighed and dialed my phone number. I was about to hang up when I started to ring it's last ring but then someone picked up. "Hullo?"

"Hello? Who is this? Where's my phone?"

The person on the other line chucked, "Chill out Janelle. It's Jayden from last night. I took your phone last night after you left the club so quickly."

"Oh. Sorry for freaking out like that, I just thought someone stole it."

"Never that ma." He sounded like he just woke up and his voice was so sexy.

"Alright so can I come and get my phone now? I can just jump in the car an-" He cut me off.

"Nah, I was just about to head out in a little anyways, I'll come meet you. Just text me your address and I'll roll up in about an hour. Sound good?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then." A small smile popped up on my face.

"Iight." He hung up the phone, texted him the address then handed Adrienne back her phone.

"Jayden has my phone," I explained. "He's coming to bring it to me in an hour so I guess I should get clean and shit."

"Okay B. Don't get too happy now." She said as I ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Shutup bitch!" I giggled from the other side of the door.

*

After I took a half an hour shower and washed and dried my naturally curly hair, I got dressed. I opened the windows in my room to check the temperature. It was unusually chilly for a spring day so I put on my red blazer and slid my matching lipstick across my full lips. My head was still pounding and the light would kill me so I put on my sunglasses, picked up my purse and headed outside. I saw him sitting in the lobby, lazily browsing through a home décor magazine. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He whipped his head in my direction and smiled when his eyes settled on me. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"You got a hangover?" He stood up and towered over me.

"How can you tell?"

"It ain't that bright in a lobby." He laughed.

"True. I just went a little crazy last night."

He simply said, "I know," and I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I usually don't act like that. My friends told me to loosen up but I went too far."

"Aye don't worry about it. I enjoyed it and you enjoyed it, right?" He asked and I nodded. "So don't regret it. I know I won't."

"Okay."

It was awkward for a moment then he reached into his pocket and pulled out my phone. He handed it to me; I looked through it and saw that he put his number in along with a cute photo ID. "Thanks."

"No problem. I was hoping you'd call so I'd have an excuse to see you again."

"Aww." I covered my face so he couldn't see my cheesy smile. He grabbed my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb. "So can I get your number, Nelly?"

"Uh sure." He handed me his phone and I put my number in. I handed it back to him and he showed a slight smile.

"So what are you about to get into?" He asked.

"Nothing really, I guess I was gunna grab something to each and just walk around since I still have a little time before I head to work."

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah, I guess." I looked at him and he directly looked into my eyes which made me blush. "You wanna come with?"

"Iight, that don't sound too bad."

"It better not, I know I'm a good time." I said walking out of the lobby and into the cool LA breeze.

"Shit, I know that too." He smirked and I blushed as we walked down the street.

*****

[A/N:] Sorry this is so short! :( I just got a new computer and I haven't transferred my files over yet so I haven't gotten a chance to continue on with the story really. Next chapter will be better! Thanks for reading (; ! Comment | Vote | Follow 

xo