▽ Chapter 9

IMPORTANT NEWS @ THE END! Don't forget to read it! Anyways, on with the story :) I think a lot of you will like this part ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 21st 2013 | 9:00 AM

Jaylen’s Loft

Janelle

                My eyelids fluttered as I opened them and I was face to face with Jaylen looking back at me. “Damn, morning beautiful.”

I blushed and said, “Morning Jay.”

He moved a piece of hair that was in front of my face and said, “This is something I could get used to.” He leaned in for a kiss but I stopped him, “No. I have morning breath.”

“Shit, you’re fine.” He placed a kiss upon my lips and smirked. I blushed even harder then stood up from his comfy bed.

“Do you have a toothbrush I could use?”

“Yeah, it’s already in there.” He pointed towards the bathroom.

“Thank you.” I strolled towards the bathroom and unwrapped the new toothbrush from its packaging. As I brushed my teeth, I thought about the events that transpired last night. Nothing crazy happened; after he kissed me we just hung out like we usually would then when I got tired he took me to his bed and we just kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

As I rinsed out my mouth, I felt something behind me. I looked up into the mirror and saw that it was Jay. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck.

“You look sexy in my t-shirt.” He mumbled into my ear.

“Thank you Jay.”

“No problem baby girl.” He squeezed my ass cheek and I almost moaned but I held it in. I wasn’t trying to let our relationship reach that point too fast. I redid my hair up in a bun then turned around so I was facing him. He used his finger to pull my chin in closer then bit my lip, sucking on it and then kissed me slowly. I kissed him back then looked at him. “Imma cook you some breakfast, iight?” He smiled. I nodded then he walked out, leaving me in my thoughts. I really like Jay but I think that he’s just trying to rush into this and I’m not. It’s whatever though, maybe I’m just sensitive to this situation.

I heard my phone ring so I ran out into the living room and saw Jay looking at it. He handed it to me and said, “Some dude named Andrew.” I shrieked and answered it. “Long time no talk sucker.”

“Aye shutup, I’ve been busy little girl.” Andrew was my brother who was older than me by five years so he’s 25. I also have another brother Will who’s 23. I was the last child and only daughter of my parents so I was always spoiled.

“Nigga, what have you been busy with? I know you ain’t got no life.”

“Shutup but since you asked, your lil smurf ass is going to be an auntie.”

“Oh my god are you serious?”

“Yeah, Kayla is four months pregnant.” Kayla is Drew’s girlfriend. They’ve known each other since the high school days and have been together for eight years.

“That’s amazing Drew! I’m so happy for you.”

“Yeah and that’s not all…”

“Go on…”

“We’re getting married in August in the Bahamas.”

“You’re kidding right?”

“No.”