▽ Chapter 18

October 24th 2013 | 6:04 PM

Stevenson Mansion

Janelle

“I’m hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” I sang when I opened Ty’s front door. I heard little footsteps run towards me followed by King’s voice shouting, “Janelle!”

“Hi King, how are you?” I gave him little kisses all over his face and he giggled.

“I’m good, how was your day?” He grabbed onto my hand and walked with me up the stairs.

“It was good cutie.” King was asking how my day was because I no longer work at the pre-school. While in the Bahamas, Kayla kept getting asked who made her dresses and everything and she’d tell everyone that I designed them. People kept telling me how beautiful they were and how much talent I had which made me realize what my true passion is: fashion. So I applied and was admitted to FIDM for fashion designing and styling. Luckily, I got into their advanced course program so I only need to go to school for a year instead of four. A lot more has changed in the last two months; Michael and I are still going strong, Chris and Chelsea actually got together, I got all my stuff from my old apartment (also becoming enraged, getting a bucket of red paint and writing “BITCH” on Adrienne’s wall and splattering it all over her stuff) and moved into my own little cozy apartment. I know I could’ve stayed with Michael and he had no objection to it but I thought that actually living with my new boyfriend only two months into a relationship is jumping in too fast. “Where’s your father?” I asked King.

“He’s in his room.” Tyga was also granted full custody of his son. No one knows where Chyna is, what happened to her or what she’s doing now. “He’s on the phone.”

“Oh, alright. I’m gunna get something to drink, want me to get you anything?”

“No thank you, I wanna play with my Hot Wheels.”

I chuckled, “Alright.” He ran towards his room and I took off my shoes, jacket and purse and flung it on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and made a pot of chai tea. I sipped on my tea and looked aimlessly out the window when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Ty kissed on my neck and I turned around, smiling. “Hi baby.”

“Hey bae. I didn’t even hear you come in. I was on the phone with Paula.” Paula is Ty’s manager. She was in her mid-40’s and was like a second mother figure to him.

“Talking about the tour?”

“You know it.” Tyga’s album, Hotel California, was released a month ago and was a huge success. His highly anticipated Hotel California tour starts in a week, on Halloween in LA then he was going to be all around the country for two months. It kind of makes me nervous that he’s gunna be away for so long when our relationship just started but I trust him. During that time, there will be a nanny watching over King but I’ll be over his house all the time making sure everything was okay because I know Mikey would freak the fuck out if anything happened to his house or his son. “What chu sippin’ on?”

“That chai tea that I bought.”

“Lemme get a taste.” I held the mug up to him but he shook his head then leaned down and sucked on my bottom lip then kissed me slowly.

“You’re so corny.” I grinned.

“You know you like that corny shit though.” He kissed my forehead then rested his chin on my head.

“Whatever.”

“You gon miss me Janelle?”

“Of course. I’ve seen your ass like every day for the last few months and now you’re not gunna be here.”