▽ Chapter 15

July 28th 2013 | 5:32 PM

Adrienne and Janelle’s Apartment

Janelle

The rest of the week went fabulously. Kayla loved the dresses and they all fit the other bridesmaids perfectly. On Thursday a lot more of my family came over and it was just like a little reunion. Mikey got along great with my family which was nice. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I went with Michael to his store appearances and it was cool watching him interact with his fans and everything—the Tyga fanbase was unbelievable. We just got back to LA and we took an early flight in because I wanted to surprise Jay—I did miss his ass. Before I headed over to his place though, I wanted to go to mine to drop off my luggage and change my clothes. I was tired though so Mikey offered to take me there.

                I opened the door to the limo and said to Michael, “I’ll be right back Ty.”

“Aight, don’t be taking too long Jah.”

“Okay.” I retrieved my bags from the truck and then entered my building. When I reached my front door, I heard loud ass banging and moaning so I figured Adrienne finally had her mystery guy over and they were just fucking. I pulled out my phone and texted Chelsea and Jade to get their asses over here to see who it was and in a matter of 5 minutes, they were here.

“Janelle, open the door already!” Jade begged.

“Hold on, I’m letting the suspense build.” I giggled.

“This shit is killing me, gimme the key!” Chelsea grabbed it from my hand and put it in the door. When we entered in the apartment, the moans got louder. Nothing was popping off in the living room so we walked over to Adrienne’s door and Jade pushed it open. There we saw my EX boyfriend Jaylen Scott dick deep in my EX best friend Adrienne. Everything dropped out of my hands and I gasped.

“Oh my god.” Jade and Chelsea said at the same time.

“Fuck.” Adrienne and Jay said at the same time.

I blinked my eyes to see if I was dreaming but no, they were really fucking and I wasn’t imagining this. “You accuse me of cheating, which I wasn’t, and you go and fuck with my best friend? What the fuck is wrong with you?” I was trying to keep my calm but I felt the tears running down my face so I knew I was about to lose it. He cautiously got up, not taking his eyes off me and put on his boxers. “Jah, this isn’t what it looks like.”

“The fuck you mean it isn’t what it looks like?! Were you or were you not just having sex with her?”

“I was but that doesn’t matter baby. I love you, not her.”

“NO. Shut the fuck up Jaylen. What you’re saying is bullshit.” I threw the next thing I put my hands on at him which just happened to be the cordless telephone.

Adrienne popped up and tried to come near me, “Don’t be mad at him Janelle, it was my fault… I—”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP ADRIENNE.” I pushed her hard as fuck and I watched her fall backwards to the ground.

Jaylen came back and grabbed my hands, “Calm down Nelly, I’m sorry.”

I pulled my hands from his and started serving him punches with every word I was saying, “SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! YOU. FUCKED. ADRIENNE.”

Chelsea pulled me back from him and I just got tired and started sobbing. “How could you do this to me? No matter how shitty your ass was to me, I was always fucking faithful to you and when I go away for a fucking week this is what you do? You got me all fucked up, embarrassing me in front of my friends, I thought you were doing something weird but not this. I thought you loved me.”