▽ Chapter 7

I really enjoy writing this book. Lmao, something random. Anyways, READ ON! :D

***

April 19th 2013 | 4:43 PM

Stevenson Mansion

Janelle

I stepped out of my car and looked at the vast house that surrounded me. "Holy Shit." Michael's house was huge. I closed my door then opened the back and unstrapped King. Since I was watching him tonight, I volunteered to take him after school was finished. King hopped out of my car and ran to the front door while I grabbed my purse and his bookbag. Once I reached the front door, I entered the house and I gasped; it was beautiful. I walked up the stairs into the living room and I heard a voice, "Janelle?" It was Michael.

"Yeah? Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom, come here. First door to your left." I walked down the hallway and noticed that the bathroom door was ajar. I pushed it open and saw Michael, with his mouth wide open, trying to shave. I giggled and said, "Need some help?"

"That would be cool." He looked embarrassed. I stepped inside the vast bathroom and grabbed the razor from his hand. I let him sit down on the sink, towering over me while I carefully shaved off his stubby facial hair. "Do you have a cloth?" I asked.

He reached into a cabinet and pulled out a washcloth. I ran it under some warm water and washed off the excess shaving cream. I smiled, satisfied and said, "And you are done."

He turned around and looked in the mirror while rubbing his face, "Damn, you did a pretty good job."

"Thanks." I set the cloth down on the sink. "My brother taught me how to shave and shit because he needed someone to clean him up before he went on a date or whatever. He even taught me how to cut hair."

"Well damn," He smiled. "You might have to become my personal barber."

"Imagine that." I pushed him back a little and then walked back into his living room. During these last two weeks, Michael and I have been talking more frequently mainly because he's freaked out at being a "single" father because Chyna isn't around. I realized that when he wasn't trying to hit on me or get at me, he was chill.

"Iight so listen," He reached into his pocket and pulled a wad of cash. He pulled off three Benjamins then placed them in my hand. "Two hundred is for you, for taking care of my son, I really appreciate that shit, and the other hundred is for food when you order delivery, since I ain't got nothing in my house to eat."

"Nah, I don't want any money Michael, this is just a favor. For free." I tried to hand him back the $200 but he wouldn't accept it. "Keep it Janelle."

"Fine..." I put the money in my back pocket and then said, "So you don't have anything in the house to eat?

"Nah, I haven't been food shopping in like a month."

"Damn, no wonder KC comes in looking like a starving African child." I joked.

"Aye, shutup." He pinched my cheek hard.

"Oww! Shit." I yelled. "I was just kidding, damn."

"I know, I just wanted to do that."

I shoved him again, "Asshole."

King ran into the living room and hit his father's leg. "DADDY STOP HITTING MWISS NELLY!"

"Aye calm down lil' nigga." Tyga chuckled. "We were just playing around."

"Whatever." He crossed his arms and I picked him up.