Chapter 11.

(((This chapter *and probably the ones after this* are pretty smutty, just warning you before hand))) enjoy...

Saturday morning I'd been up for an hour or more before Harry even budged. I hadn't moved because he looked so peaceful and beautiful when he was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up.

I was on my back and Harry was on his stomach, half on top of me. He was the perfect heater for these cooler September mornings. He always seemed to be warm whenever I was around him, his body heat seeping into me when we hugged.

When Harry had woken up he had made us both breakfast. It was his delicious pancakes again. We had gotten dressed and ready for the day and sat on the landing at the bottom of the stairs.

"I want to take you somewhere." Harry said. "We'll go out of town so no one here will see us."

"Okay,"

Harry kissed me before we walked hand in hand out to his car. I was glad he didn't have any nearby neighbors. It made things a little bit easier for us. He drove until we were into the next town over and we stopped at one of the many malls.

"We're going shopping?" I asked.

"I'm going to buy you a dress for your homecoming dance, if you haven't got one yet."

"Harry, you don't have to do this for me." I protested as we climbed out of his car and headed toward the front doors of the huge building.

"Not to brag, but I make a lot of money being a doctor and I don't have anyone but myself to spend it on. Let me buy you something nice; it will make me happy."

"Alright, I guess." I gave him a smile as we walked through the halls of the mall trying to decide which store to look in first.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach at the mention of the dance, a sick feeling that it would all blow up in my face. What if I couldn't find a way to get around the obstacle of Harry chaperoning the dance? I would be caught in a lie but maybe he would understand. I wouldn't lie to him about Trent if it wasn't for the best. It was to protect him.

We ended up going into Macy's, Claire's, and J.C Penny before finding a dress that we both liked at a little bridal store that had just recently opened. It was a slinky black dress made of silk that hung to my mid thighs. It was strapless and the sweetheart neckline was embroidered with diamonds. I stepped out of the small cubical of a dressing room so Harry could see it on me. I twirled around, pretending to be a princess.

"I love it, babe. It looks sexy on you. Come here."

My heart pounded at what he called me for the second time. I wondered if he remembered calling me 'babe' the last time when he was half asleep. I walked the short distance to him and he wrapped me in a hug. His hands trailed down my sides and over my hips, his fingers slipping under the hem of my dress. He winked at me and let go.

"We can't get this one." I said as I exited the dressing room with my clothes back on and the dress draped over my arm.

Harry's face fell. "Why not? Don't you like it?"

"It's twelve hundred dollars."

"It's no big deal, I promise." Harry said.

I gave in and walked up to the counter with Harry and grimaced a little bit when he slid his credit card. The dress was beautiful and it was sweet of Harry to buy it for me but if things went sour next Friday, I would feel terrible. Twelve hundred was a lot of money.

Later that evening I had convinced Harry to let me cook dinner for us at his house. After buying my dress, we had walked around at the mall for a little while, holding hands and enjoying being able to show affection out in public. It was something we couldn't do in our town because of the circumstances. We'd had Chinese food for lunch at a little restaurant in the mall's food court.