Chapter 33.

Time hop to graduation day:

The principal called my name aloud as I made my way across the stage. I shook his hand with my right hand and took my diploma with my left. The giddy smile on my face couldn't be held back as I spotted Harry in the crowd of people watching the graduation. He looked handsome in his black tux.

So many emotions flooded through me as the principal announced our class as graduates. People around me threw their caps up in the air and sprayed silly string everywhere, just what the teachers had told us not to do. I turned to Macy and we hugged each other. Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks.

"We're done! We made it!" Heather said, finding Macy and I. The other girls in our group of friends gradually found us and soon we were all talking over one another and hugging.

I felt large, familiar hands slip around my hips and squeeze. The day at the hospital on my birthday had been the last time I'd touched Harry. We had agreed to hold off until graduation to see each other. It'd been hard but we'd talked on the phone every single night and had sneaked in a few video chatting sessions once in a while.

I turned in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel the girls behind me staring. Not caring who was looking, I stood on my tippy toes to press a kiss to Harry's lips. He kissed back hard and wasted no time deepening our kiss, his tongue skimming my bottom lip and pushing into my mouth.

When I turned back around with Harry's arm still wrapped around me, everyone who I'd been standing with were staring at me with wide eyes, even Macy.

"He's the doctor! The hot doctor!" Heather said.

"He's Jessica's hot doctor." Macy added.

"Your stuff is at my place, all ready for moving in." Harry said. Leaning down to whisper in my ear, he added, "congratulations and I love you and I've missed you so much. I'll show you tonight." He moved back to a normal standing position and winked at me, sending shivers down my spine.

I couldn't wait to go home with him. My heart was already racing.

The End 💕

*** Theme song to this book: "Risk It All" by The Vamps***
(((Please check out my new fanfics "Fostered" and "Ambivalent")))
               P.S.... Who would read a sequel to this if I wrote one? Let me know in the comments!

Update June 2017: this story is officially getting a sequel!!!! It's going to be called "Risk It All" and it will start off about a month after Jessica's graduation!! :) follow me, if you don't already, so you won't miss it! 🔥💖

Update November 2017: the sequel "Risk It All" is coming veryyyy soooon! Also working on a few other stories. Follow me so you won't miss out :))

((——Please check out my new fanfic "TABOO"——))