Chapter 17.

Harry:

Tuesday morning was better than ever, except for when my alarm went off at five sharp. Jess and I had spent the night fucking until neither of us could stay awake. She was insatiable and couldn't seem to get enough of me. I loved it. I loved her. She had stayed with me every night this week and we had fucked so many times that I lost count.

Jess liked sitting on my lap and riding me, holding out as long as she could until it was impossible for her, just like I had taught her. When I would tell her to let go, she'd go off like New Years' fireworks, clenching around me and moaning my name like crazy. It was the best. I got hard just thinking about it.

I had taken her on Wednesday and Thursday to see her mother at the hospital. She didn't tell me much about her condition but I didn't push. Jess would tell me if something went terribly wrong. I trusted her.

Friday night we'd already fucked twice and we were laying in my bed. It was far past time for us to be sleeping but it didn't seem to matter to either of us. Jess's eyelashes batted as she tried to keep her eyes open.

Jess cuddled into my chest, pulling the covers up to her chin. "I love you, Harry."

"Love you, babe." I said, rubbing my hands up and down her back.

She climbed on top of my body, resting her head on my chest. I clamped my hands together at the small of her back and looked down at her. She kissed my chest, her lips soft and warm against my skin, and returned her gaze to my eyes.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"No, I'm not, but it's okay. We use condoms."

"I want to feel you, Jess, really feel you. If you were on the pill, we wouldn't have to use condoms. I could feel your smooth, wet insides wrap around me, skin to skin."

I felt her suck in a deep breath and freeze above me for a second or two. It was dark in my room but I didn't need light to know she was blushing. I loved how she reacted to me, especially when I'd use dirty words.

"I need a doctor's appointment to get prescribed birth control."

"My office. Monday." I said.

We agreed on that and something came to mind that I'd forgotten to say earlier.

"Tomorrow I'm supposed to have lunch with a few friends. I want you to come with me."

Jess froze for a second before responding. "I don't know, Harry. What if they don't like me. Won't they know I'm not. . . like old enough to be with you."

"They're cool. They would never tell anyone about us, I swear."

"Well, okay, I guess,"

~

I led Jess by the hand through the front doors of the restaurant. It was south of town and no one would know we were doctor and patient. She had dressed in skinny jeans, a sweater, knee high boots, and a scarf, along with curling her hair and putting on makeup, trying to look older than she was. We'd stopped at her place beforehand to grab her clothes. Maybe she needed a drawer at my house since she was over so much. I liked that thought a lot more than I should have.

I spotted Liam and Niall at a table on the far left by a window. Where was Louis? We approached them and I could feel Jess' hand shaking in my own.