Chapter 25.

I gasped as I seen a couple in a Mickey and Minnie costume walk fully into the locker room, letting the door slam shut behind them. Harry stiffened against me and bit down on his lip to try to control his heavy breathing and moans. The couple seemed to be in their own little world and not noticing Harry and I at all.

From the angle we were at, I couldn't tell who they were until they turned and noticed our presence.

Heather and... Trent? No wonder he hadn't been onto me like before. I silently thanked god for Heather's existence for once in my life.

The two of them stared at Harry and I with blank expressions. Harry buried his face in my neck and moved slightly. At that, a deep moan fell from his lips against my skin and he pulled out.

"I couldn't hold it back." He whispered against my neck. "Fuck. We are so caught."

"I'm sorry." I whispered back. "This is all my fault."

Luckily, it didn't seem like neither of them recognized us. I kept my head to the side, hoping it would hide my identity along with the zombie makeup. Harry's body was flush against mine and his head was still hidden in the crevice of my neck. I scratched gently down his back, not knowing what to do or say next.

"Sorry for disturbing you two..." Heather said.

"Yeah..." Trent added. He led Heather out of the locker room.

I let out a breath and sagged against Harry's body. I'd never been so happy to have zombie makeup on. It was a close call. Too close.

"We should get out of here." Harry said.

Harry and I made ourselves presentable, as much as possible at a Halloween dance, and entered back out to the gym.

"Can we go back to your place?" I asked.

"Of course," Harry said and guided me through the crowd and out to his car.

The drive back to his house was quiet, not even the radio played. It left me time to get lost inside my mind. We were so lucky that Heather or Trent didn't recognize us. It could have turned out badly. Harry had been right, of course. What we done was reckless and risky.

Harry held my hand as we made our way into his house. He sat down on his couch and pulled me down on his lap.

"Let's rest for a few and then get this junk off our faces." Harry said. "After that we can start where we left off. There's no one to walk in on us here. We can go all night."

My stomach muscles clenched at his words but I didn't smile. My recent thoughts were pulling me down.

"What's wrong Jess?"

"I made a stupid decision, Harry. If we would have got caught, people would have found out and your career would be down the drain. It would be all my fault. I couldn't handle it if I was the cause of you losing everything. Maybe your friends are right. Maybe you shouldn't be with me."

Harry's brows furrowed and he pulled me tight against his chest. My fake blood smeared against his shirt. His hands rubbed circles against my back but he stayed silent for so long I didn't think he was going to reply.

"I love you and I want to be with you. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

I smiled and nodded but somehow I wasn't fully convinced. I knew he loved me and I definitely loved him.

An hour later we were both clean of all zombie makeup and changed into pajamas, laying in his bed.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Harry asked.

"I was just day dreaming about what it will be like when we can finally be open about our relationship. It would be nice to be able to hold hands and kiss in public. . . And maybe go on dates." I replied.

"Yes, it would. We can also do that when you come to England with me. No one there knows who you are. I can take you to the most elegant restaurants and give you a tour of London. You would absolutely love it there. I know you would."

"Harry, I still don't know about that. I would feel guilty about you paying for me to go with you. That's a lot of money with the airfare and all."

Harry laced his fingers with mine and rubbed circles on the top of my hand with his thumb. With his free hand, he turned my face towards his. His green eyes looked more intense than normal, his pupils a little bigger. "I want to pay for you to go with me. I want to spend money on you. I love you so damn much and I would do anything for you. Please, come with me to England."

I heard the emotion in his deep voice, seen it in his eyes. Either he was an amazing actor or he really cared about me that much. I had a feeling it was the latter one. My mouth curved up into a smile and I, for some reason, felt tears pricking at the backs of my eyes.

Harry pulled me closer to him and his warmth radiated off him, seeping into me.

"I'll go with you." I whispered, not trusting my full voice not to quiver.

"Good. You're going to love it so much."

"I love you so much." I said back.

At that, Harry found my mouth with his and began kissing me so softly and passionately that I felt as if I would melt. I was so lucky to have Harry in my life. I moved my mouth against his and climbed onto his lap. His hands grasped my hips, holding me in place. He didn't need to hold me in place because I wasn't going anywhere without him. Harry felt like my home.

Harry undressed me, moved from under me to undress himself, and laid down on his bed, pulling me on top of him. He placed soft kissed to the hollow of my throat and across my collar bones. He then rolled us over so he was on top. Something about the way he moved tonight was different. It felt like he held more passion, and love. Not that our physical relationship didn't have love before, it just felt more intense.

Hard muscles moved under my palms and slid against my body. Silky smooth lips connected with mine and green eyes stared down at me. I pushed Harry's long curls from his face, enjoying how beautiful he actually was. Now, Harry moved in and out of me at a pace that made me want to not ever stop.

"I love you." We murmured back and fourth.

Harry and I were so good together. We fit together perfectly and could never get enough of each other. Soon, I couldn't even form a sentence and Harry's movements had become faster, jerker. I could tell he was trying hard to keep his control.

"Go ahead." I moaned against his mouth. "Lose control."

"Wanna... Make it... Last... A little longer," Harry said between gasps and moans.

"Mmm, please Harry," I needed him to go faster as my body was aching for release.

Harry let go then, his body moving against mine fast. His thrusts went deep and hard, making me cry out in pleasure and pain each time. With a few more thrusts, I was a mess. My head tipped back and my vision had went black for a moment or two. I squeezed around Harry and let out shallow breaths. Every nerve ending in my body had come alive and it was like I was in a permanent state of ecstasy.

Harry thrusted once more and hit his high, moaning my name loudly and after a few seconds collapsing against my chest.

"That was magical." Harry commented after he'd rolled off me.

I snuggled against his chest. "It really was."

I couldn't imagine my life without Harry. I never remembered being this happy ever.

"I can't wait to go to England with you, Harry. I love you."

"I love you."

(((Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer and more exciting. Please, if you like this so far, vote)))