Chapter 32.

My entire body ached as I awoke from what felt like a very long sleep. Bright light filled my sensitive eyes as I blinked them open. I blinked a few more times and took in my surroundings: white tiled floors, white walls with medical posters, an I.V in my arm, and a very uncomfortable bed. Glancing to my left, I gasped as I seen Harry sitting in the chair next to me. His eyes were closed, his arms crossed over his chest, and his head lolling to the side to rest on his shoulder.

This was the first time I'd seen Harry since we got home from London. He looked as beautiful as I remembered, maybe even more so than before. His hair had grown a bit longer and his chest seemed the tiniest bit broader. Tears pricked at the backs of my eyes. I wanted more than anything to just get out of this bed and throw myself onto his lap.

"Harry?"

Harry's eyes opened and a smile spread across his face. The tears I'd been trying to hold back fell down my cheeks at once.

"Jessica,"

I sat up, causing pains to shoot through my upper body. I groaned once at the pain and tried to maneuver out of the bed. My right leg wouldn't move correctly for some reason. Harry stood from his chair and took the few steps between us to stand right next to me, his height looming over me.

"Your leg is fractured." He said.

I nodded, unable to come up with any words. Harry leaned down as if to hug me but retracted back to his standing position.

"Harry, I love you." I breathed.

"And I love you." He returned.

Something was off about him or he wasn't telling me something. I could feel it.

"I'm eighteen, Harry. We can do this now. We can finally be together out in the open. No more hiding."

"I was your doctor." Harry started. "And you're still in high school for about two more months."

I sighed, knowing he was right. Did that mean that he'd actually waited for me all this time? Or...

"I was on the way to the hotel, Harry. I was coming to meet you. If more waiting was what you wanted to tell me, why didn't you just put it in the note?" I asked.

Harry took a step forward and kneeled down on his knees so that his face was level to mine. His eyes burned into my own as he began to speak. "I wanted to see you and I wanted to tell you that I still love you. I wanted to show you how much I care and that I would wait for you no matter how long it would take. I was hoping that you would be willing to wait any amount of time for me also. Most of all, I wanted to tell you that I would risk anything for you, my job, my life, anything, because, Jessica, you're worth the risk."

Tears flooded from my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. I embraced Harry, leaning forward to hold him tight, despite the pain that it caused in my body. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me even tighter than I held him. His familiar scent took over my senses and I felt his lips press into the skin on my neck.

This day was what I'd been waiting for for months. I had Harry back and it felt like I was back to myself again, not the catatonic like person I'd been lately.

"I love you so much, Harry. Never leave me again." I cried into his shoulder.

"I love you too. I'm right here, Jess. I'm right here. I won't leave you, I'm right here."

I felt so overjoyed with having Harry back that I hadn't noticed my dad had walked into my hospital room. I looked up at him from over Harry's shoulder to find him glaring at the both of us.

(((Thanks for the votes and comments!! Also I don't know why when I add a picture it adds like multiple of the same one..)))