Chapter 14.

My eyes blinked open at the feel of something soft against my mouth. It took a few seconds for me to fully wake up and realize that it was Harry's lips that were on me. I puckered mine and kissed him back.

"I have to get up and get ready for work. Five sharp every day of the week." He said and I smiled at the raspiness of his morning voice. "You don't have to get up yet if you don't want to. I can wake you before I leave."

"No, it's fine. I'm fine."

I sat up in the bed, holding the blanket up to cover my bare chest. I felt slightly embarrassed that I had slept naked with Harry in his bed. It was kind of irrational though, since I'd had sex with him before that. I blushed and chewed at my bottom lip as I thought about it and a shiver ran down my spine. I wondered about the next time it would happen. Harry stood up, his silhouette showing off his nice frame in the dark of his bedroom.

"Ouch," I said as I stood up with the blanket still around me.

Harry chuckled at me. "Sore?"

"A little,"

"Come on," he said, motioning me to follow him, "shower with me."

I dropped the blanket onto the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I felt self conscience for just a moment when Harry flicked the light on but it was all lost when he wrapped me in a hug.

"You're beautiful, Jess."

I smiled and Harry adjusted the shower water, stepping in first. I fiddled around at the sink for a minute, quickly brushing my teeth before getting in. We showered faster than the last time but Harry still took his time to wash my body and hair with the body wash and shampoo that he'd bought for me.

"I love you." I said as we stood underneath the strong stream of water, just letting it pelt down on us.

It felt nice to say that to him. It left a sweet taste on my tongue and a fuzzy feeling in my chest. I couldn't help from smiling after saying it and hearing him say it back to me made my heart beat faster.

"Love you," Harry said, "but unfortunately, we can't stay in here all day. We have places to be."

An hour later we were both dressed and had eaten waffles from Harry's freezer. He looked exquisite in his black suit pants, white button up, and black tie. It made me feel inferior in my casual leggings and sweater that I'd worn yesterday. I would have to go home for a quick change of clothes before I headed to school.

"I'll see you tonight at the homecoming." Harry said as we walked out his front door. "I'll be the sexy one in black leaning against the wall."

I was almost being weighed down by my nerves but I found a way around them. I had dirt on Trent now and Harry loved me. Our love had to count for something. I shivered as we walked off the steps of his front porch. It was cold and misting rain.

"Wait here." Harry said. He jogged inside his house and back out in a minute, returning with a black hoodie. "Wear this if you're cold."

I took the black hoodie from him and examined the front as we walked forward. It had a logo that looked like a knight with a sword on a horse and the word 'Burberry' in small letters. I'd heard of the brand before but never had bought any of their clothes.

"Thanks,"

"It's mine from when I lived in London. It would look better on you, though."